Carson Barillas Chapter 6- Four is greater than two.

Carson (29), Vanessa (28)
Their kids: Jewel and Julian (twins age 4)
Narrated by Vanessa.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
I am still working throughout my pregnancy. We do not have the luxury of me having time off. Carson is finally done with school but he is waiting for his position to become official. Meanwhile I take advantage and let him baby sit the twins.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
I love coming home and Carson has them in bed and I can just go and lie down.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
The twins are turning five and we literally have no money to celebrate their birthday like before. Sure we could ask my mother in laws but Carson and I agreed not to. We are trying to do thing on our own and that is how its going to be.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
I finally gave birth at home. It was not easy and to everyone's shock I had twins.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
Thank god we managed to scrap up some money for additional beds. The twins outgrew their cribs so our new set of twins have them. We decided to name them Giovanni and Lorenzo.
Carson Barillas chapter 6
We had a small family dinner for Jewel and Julian's birthday. They took it well. I know we do not want to spoil them but I know times are going to get better for us. For now four kids is definitely harder than two.

No comments: