Adam Barillas Ch 8- Family thats what its all about.

Adam (35), Cara (31)
Their Children: twins: Jada and Kameko (6)
Narrated by Adam.
Photobucket
Lately I have had Justin and Lashawn over a lot more than before . I want Jada and Kameko to get along with their cousins. Out of our family we are close since we were the last ones in our parents house.
Photobucket
Justin and I start talking about our old times to the sorrow of Lashawn and Cara.
Photobucket
The kids are getting along and I it reminds me when my life was care free.
Photobucket
I talked with Cara because I have to go and spend some time downtown Viramontes at my restaurant. Cara says that im going to get overworked but I don't think so. I love owning my own business.
Photobucket
I decided to hire Goopy Gilscarbo as manager. I need to focus on my job but I want to make sure the restarunt is taken care of.
Photobucket
Came back home and I loved the fact that my family was ready to eat dinner. These are the moments that I love. I love my family and I think hiring a manager was the best choice.

No comments: