Alfredo Barillas Chapter 7- We are party Central.

Alfredo (29), Merill (34)
Narrated by Alfredo.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
We have been married for two years and loving every minute of it. We are both settled and are happy to come home and relax.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Just because were married does not mean we have to let ourselves go. I am still struggling with my weight . As soon as I feel the pounds accumulating I get on the treadmill. Merrill has always had the perfect body so he just works out to accompany me.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Family is important to us. It's great knowing that Merrill does not mind our family coming over for dinner. We had my quad brothers/sister: Carson, his wife Vanessa, Dylan and we all gasped when Leo walked through the door. Shaila came over but Weldon had to work so she came alone. Leo hardly comes out anymore so we were all excited to have him over.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Carson is now a general practioner and I could not be happier for my brother. He deserves it after all the schooling he went through. He even joked that I should get my bachelor's degree. For right now I was content with my job as a police officer.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
My sister is excited about her upcoming nuptials. Our moms are too busy to help so Shaila asks Merrill to help her. My husband is a professional Party guest so he definitely knows how to entertain. He was a great help to Shaila.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Don't get me wrong. We love having family over but we also love it when we have nights in. We lie in bed and curl up with a good book. Sometimes Merrill says its too much being a party guest and it wears him out. He thinks that he may start looking for another job soon.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Finally I got a chance to talk to my mom Consuelo. Her business is picking up and my little sister Jacquelinbe is giving her problems. I guess my mom did no expect having a granddaughter at home would be so easy. It is amazing to me how Jacqueline still lives at home with her wife and baby girl.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
At another family dinner, Weldon finally had a day off of his job to come and hang with us. Having lived with us Weldon felt at home. He was amazed at how we had changed our apartment.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Carson and I have been bonding more lately. We even have a chance to play some rock paper scissors to make a decision. It reminds of us old times.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
Sure dinner parties are fun but the worse is cleaning it up. We leave it to he next day even though it annoys our neighbors. I do not know how they claim to know our apartment stinks. I think they are rude by knocking on our door to tell us.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
I guess the education bug is hitting my family. Carson has not only been trying to convince me to get a BA but now he managed to convince Merrill. He approached me but I really was not feeling it. He begged me to think about. He says it would be the best thing for our future. He even said we could earn money to buy a house some day or even move from Viramontes. I never thought about buying a house let alone moving!
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
I just did not feel it. Merrill said that he was going to go for it and he hoped I would support his decision. I know I may regret this chance but I just hate school. This is the reason I did not go to college!
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
A few weeks later Merrill could not stop talking about his new friends at college. He does everything online but he being the party planner got the students to meet up to study. I am not liking this one bit. He is changing and I do not know where this will take us.
Alfredo Barillas Ch-6
I came home and hugged Merrill so strong. He said, "what this for" and I simply responded, "To let you know I love you and I registered for college today". I know....I said I did not want to go but in the end if it will improve us then why not. I just hope I survive it.

No comments: