Marcos Barillas Ch-8 We do things our way

Marcos (37) Renee (28)
Marcos children with ex-Linda : Quads: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (10)
Narrated by Renee
Marcos Barillas ch 8
Marcos Barillas ch 8
I truly love my step children. Not many people would say that but I do. Since Marcos and I have decided to go for our masters we put having a baby on the back burner for now. I think it is nice to see all of us studying together. As long as I have known the "quads" , they never seem to get their homework down on time.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
Marcos is using a different approach to get his masters. Instead of doing his research first, he decided to do his papers first. I call that brave. I do not know enough of my subject matter to do that . I rather study, complete then course and then do the papers.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
It is always sad for me when its the kids turn to go to their mom's house. I was their nanny and now they are growing up so fast. They asked if they could call me mom#2 the other day. It warmed my heart and I told them they can call me whatever they want.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
Marcos and Linda seem to be getting along better now than they ever did. I still remember meeting Linda when she was recording albums left and right. Now that she married Payton she has decided just to work part-time as a promoter. I hope it works well for her. I am just happy that for now we are all a big happy family.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
Remember how I said that Marcos and I put the baby thing on the back burner? Turns out that I am pregnant. I did not think that after my last miscarriage I would get pregnant but I did. I know the doctors said I would be fine but I was still worried. Marcos was ecstatic for us.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
With the quads gone this gave me the leisure to walk around almost free of clothing. I can not believe how hard it is to walk up stairs when you are so pregnant!
Marcos Barillas ch 8
The pain was so severe that we had a home birth. To our surprise it was not one but twins.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
Here is my son Germelo.
Marcos Barillas ch 8
And my beautiful daughter Anai. We are so blessed to have these two bundles of joy and now I cant wait for the quads to meet these two peas in a pod.

No comments: