Dylan Barillas Chapter 6- When you need a breather.

Dylan (29), his husband Leo Wilkie (60). Their children: Salma and Harold (7)
Narrated by Dylan.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
I love being at home with Leo and the kids. There are times when Leo still worries that everything is still too boring for me. I think he worries that I will get bored and leave him. Lucky for him I am so in love with him and our family. He surprised me by telling me that he wants to take us on vacation to Twikki Island.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Before I knew it Leo had organized everything for the trip. The kids were so excited to get to know the island they had heard so much about.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
The kids were off exploring while I and Leo took in some rays.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Salma loved learning the salutations that the Tikki people gave each other.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Leo has asked if I wanted to have another child. For now I am content with both of our kids. I could never have dreamed that I would be this happy.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Harold had dinner with us and Salma was busy having fun with her new friends. We have started to notice that Harold and Salma are starting to separate a little. I think Harold feels lonely but he will get over it once he finds some friends of his own.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
The best part of the trip for the kids was the haunted ship. Leo at this point was tired but the kids would not hear of their dad missing such an important tourist site.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
I loved taking in the view of the whole port. It makes me almost want to move here.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Leo ended up heading home before the tour was over. The kids were a little upset but soon forgot about it when we started playing.
Dylan Barillas Ch 6
Leo had to go back to work and his job sent a helicopter to pick us up. I guess surgeons can not get a lot of time off. The kids fell asleep on the way back home. I was happy that we got at least a few days of family time.

No comments: