Aaron Barillas --Chapter 5

Aaron (26), his wife Heather (27)
Their children: Quads: Sebastian, Demetrius Minor and Sarah (10)
Twins: Carmen and Esteban (4)
Quads: Jonah, Nazira, Octavio, Yameli (2)
Narrated by Heather.
aaron barillas ch 5
To say that our house is less than a circus would be ridiculous. As much as I am organized I realized that another set of Quads are going to kill me. I am contemplating quiting my job and just being a stay at home mom for now. I do not think any nanny in their right mind would take this job, even if we could afford to hire one. Aaron thinks that we can manage but my maternity leave is running out.
aaron barillas ch 5
Aaron's planting has been going great this year. I just hope that it will be enough to cover our mortgage and school fees. The school fees for the kids are starting to kill us. I think we both have decided without actually saying it that we are having no more kids.
aaron barillas ch 5
With the farm producing more than ever, Aaron has hired two more employees. I think Aaron works hard and sometimes the employees do not like that type of work pace. For now I just hope that Aaron does not get the dreaded plantisim disease. Some people choose to live with it while Aaron has been treated twice for it.
aaron barillas ch 5
My mother-in-law Amarilis came over for a quick visit. She is always amazed at me being able to maintain some sort of normalcy in the house. She too had triplets and she says its way too much work. I am just grateful that my older kids are willing to help.
aaron barillas ch 5
Once the day is said and done Aaron helps me complete the massive bath time.
aaron barillas ch 5
We are finally alone but so tired. We barely muster enough strength for a good night kiss. I guess we wont be worrying about pregnancy any time soon.

No comments: