Melody Sofia Barillas Ch 6- Where did the time go?

Melody (29), her husband Joshua Ruben (31)
Narrated by Joshua
melody sofia ch 6
Things between Melody and I are going great. Just the other day we both realized that we are going to be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary. How fast did eight years pass by?
melody sofia ch 6
I wanted to do something special to celebrate our anniversary. I told her that we were going to go to dinner and celebrate. She was so excited.
melody sofia ch 6
She loves her uncle Adam so I thought it would be nice that we had our dinner at Adam's restaurant. Melody loved the idea and her uncle was there to greet us and gave us five star treatment.
melody sofia ch 6
We had complimentary champagne given to us by Adam. We toasted to many more years of happiness. It was awesome to look at Melody and realize how much I still am in love with her.
melody sofia ch 6
I don't know where it came from but I told asked her when we would have children. She looked at me like I had burned her. Children has always been a sore subject with Melody. I am not sure why she does not want kids. She says she wants to keep working on her career but I want children.
melody sofia ch 6
She begged me not to ruin dinner with that. We both knew it was too late for that. We finished right away and paid the bill and went home.
melody sofia ch 6
When we got home I went to take a shower. Sitting there I thought to myself that I did not want to fight with my wife. I do however need to clarify things because we have not agreed on the child situation.
melody sofia ch 6
For now I guess I will have to content myself with our cockatoo. I just hope Melody will someday agree to have kids. If not then I do not know what will happen to us.

No comments: