Isabel Barillas Chapter 5- Its not like it used to be.

Isabel (26) live in girlfriend, Candice Perry (25)
Narrated by Isabel
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
My parents came over and it was hard to tell them why Candice was not there. Things have not been that well between us lately. It seems that Candice is more and more out of the house than here.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
I occupy my time working out and trying to improve myself more every day.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
I finally caught up to Candice. It's strange on how she and I live together but lately have not seen each other.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
I tried to get romantic with her and to my astonishment she pushed me away. She said she was not interested in having sex. She just wanted to talk to me.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
She told me she needed space and that she was going to stay with a friend for a while. I could not believe my ears but I was so pissed so I decided to let her go. I think she wanted me to beg her but I was just ready to go ahead and move on.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
Call it Karma or not but my ex- Veronica Wade was in town for a conference. She asked if I was free for lunch. I honestly was shocked when I saw her. Gone was the boyish frame and boy cut.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
She hugged me so hard that I was surprised. I was glad to see her.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
During lunch Veronica asked me what my dating situation was. I told her the truth about Candice and I taking a much needed break.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
That seemed to satisfy Veronica. She asked me on a date post breakup. I do not know how to feel about that. I have lived with Candice for more than two years. I do not know how well our break up will be. Still it does not hurt to know that someone else out there is interested.
***
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
The relationship between my twin brother Aaron and I has been improving more and more. For now he comes to visit when he gets a spare chance. With so many kids I know that its rare.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
We talk about old times but of course he always tends to ask if I ever want to get my college degree. For right now I first need to find out my financial situation. If Candice moves out then I have to pay a bigger portion of the rent. Aaron does not see why I just don't change the locks and call it quits with Candice. I just cant do that..its been more than 2 years together.
*****
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
Candice finally returned my calls and came over to talk about our situation. I think in her mind she believes that I will always be waiting for her to decide about us.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
She told me she needed more time to think about us. She was not sure about being gay and needed to really find out. In my mind that meant she was interested in someone else. I begged her to tell me if it was another man or woman. She denied it all.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
It broke my heart but I told her, "Candice I can't do this anymore. I know you say you need time to figure yourself out but I dont have time to give. Either you love me or you don't and by your actions is don't. I want you to get your things out of here. Its done"
I got up to go to the kitchen. I was not going to give her the satisfaction of seeing me cry.
Isabel Barillas Ch 5
She followed me and for a minute it looked like she was going to ask me to try again. Instead she asked if I could give her a week to move her things out. Just like that we ended. I look back now and should have recognized the signs of the end of the looming end.

Author's note~~~
Candice file got corrupt because she kept jumping every time I asked her to do something. Also Isabel did not get any engagement or marriage wants for Candice at all. I thought their relationship needed time but the minute Isabel saw Veronica she rolled kissing wants. It surprised me how fast she rolled engagement want for Veronica. I guess Isabel has not forgotten her high school sweetheart.

No comments: