Linda Chalmers (ex of Marcos barillas) ch. 3

Linda Chalmers (27), David, Mateo, Eugenio and Pearla (4)
Narrated by Linda.
linda3a
I look at Pearla and I am amazed at how much she has grown. I spend the most time with her because she is my baby girl. The boys keep asking for their dad but now they realize that im their mom.
linda3b
The quads are here with me for their planned stay. It hurts me when I have to give them to Marcos but soon they will be older and hopefully understand that we do this for their benefit. For now the new activity table I bought them gives them plenty to do.
linda3c
I still work as a lounge singer and am trying to get another record recorded thus meet my new nanny. She is awesome with my children. She should be for the $20,000 fee I paid to find her. She is all the help I could ask for.
linda3d
My ex-sister-in-law Amarilis came by to see how I have been doing. I know that she wants me to feel welcomed to the family. I know that no one really has ousted me but I dont feel as though I belong. I tried to tell her that but she was clueless. If it were not for my kids trust me I would no longer have anything to do with the Barillas family. Don't get me wrong. They are all nice but its over whelming being a Barillas and their legacy lifestyle. I still remember how Marcos would love to have them all over and it was way too much to bear. This is when I thank god for my small apartment and not needing to have to host a party.
linda3e
In the mornings I help get breakfast ready while the nanny helps feeding and clothing the kids. I know it may seem like im not a hands on mom but in reality I am. I have been busy teaching them how to use the potty and trust me it is no easy task.
linda3f
The days that I have to record the nanny stays at home alone with them. I do not know how Marcos does it without a nanny. Of course as of now he is unable to afford one. I on the other hand have money saved up from my tour that I can. If it werent for my savings then I would be in Marcos' boat.
linda3g
The night before Marcos had to pick them up we tucked them and wished them good night. I have informed the nanny that I would have to let her go. I was sad because she is such a great help but I simply cannot have her stay on just to be a maid. I am not that well off.
She was saddened because she grew to love my kids. I just hope that she finds another job. I heard that Dylan Barillas just had twins, maybe he could use her. I guess I can use my old "barillas connections" to get her a new job.
linda3h
After its all said and done I have to get back to the routine of being on my own. It wierd being able to finally get back to my work out routine. next time the Quads stay with me they will be 5 years old. I cant believe it.

No comments: