Aaron and Isabel Barillas Ch. 1

Aaron (18), his wife Heather (18), Isabel (18)
Aaron and Heather's kids: Demetrius (2), Minor (2), Sebastian (2) and Sarah (2)
Narrated by: Isabel.
aaron and isabel 1
Yes we finally made it to college. In the beginning, it was my twin brother Aaron always moping around for his wife Heather. I really don't understand how they are supposed to both finish college but they are. I think that its best for them to work things out. Before I knew it, it was all of us living here together. All of us in this small crowded house and trust me its crowded.
aaron and isabel 2
at first it was fun seeing my brother become an actual parent. I do not think both of them did not know how it was going to be. Now that my moms are not here to take care of the kids..well its a whole different ball game. Do not get me wrong. I love my nieces and nephews but I also love my peace and quiet.
aaron and isabel4
I have no idea how Heather does it all. The burden of the quads seems to fall on her than my brother. The other day I caught her studying at 5 in the morning.
aaron and isabel3
Contrary to Heather I was another story. I barely could keep up with the studying and going to class. The noise with the kids was so unbearable at times.

aaron and isabel 5
I had enough and I told him and Heather that I was going to go back home to visit for a while. After all it was the end of our sophmore year and I was ready to get the hell out of this house. Aaron looked like I was going to go and snitch on him to our parents. I didnt think that at all. All I wanted to do was to go home to peace and quiet!

No comments: