Ch 5 --Adam Barillas

Photobucket
Adam (29) Cara his wife (25)
Photobucket
Being married two years seemed easier than thought it would be. We had fallen into a wonderful routine of getting up going to work then coming home and enjoying our company. I am still employed as a celebrity chef as well as owning an up and coming restaurant. Cara is still working at the travel agency as a receptionist but she loves her job. I had my brother Ian and Nephew Alfredo over for dinner the other day.
I had not seen my brother since the dinner over my other brother Marco's house. Since I am the youngest of the family it is hard to bond with them. When my sister Adrienne (god rest her soul) and I were born, they were out of the house and in college. The only brother we really knew was Justin.
Photobucket
After dinner we walked our guests out and I was listening to my brother Ian talk when I noticed Cara looked green. She quickly straightened up and excused herself. When I got in the house I noticed she went straight to bed.
Photobucket
We tend to work the same schedule;however, there are a few weeks when we work opposite schedules. By the time I got around to asking Cara what was wrong , well she already knew. She proceeded to tell me that she was pregnant. I did not know what to say. We were not planning it but at the same time we were not avoiding it. I have to admit the first thing that came to my mind was to go visit my parents grave and telling them.
Photobucket
Cara came with me and she was shocked to see how well decorated with flowers the graves were. She said hello to my parents and promised them to take care of me and their new granddaughter or grandson.
Photobucket
Then i showed her Adrienne's grave. Adrienne my twin sister, my better half. She and I were always together. I could not believe that it had been almost 6 years since she had passed. How is is that I still miss her and my parents so much. Cara chuckled a little when she remembered how jealous she was of the blonde girl's picture. then she felt bad when she found out it was Adriennes picture. Now she cherishes the picture as much as I do.
Photobucket
I was so emotional that Cara just hugged me and told me that I would never be alone. All she wanted for us to be happy with her family.
Photobucket
Cara was pregnant and big before we knew it. I was so ecstatic to be a father and so was Cara.
Photobucket
To our surprise when Cara gave birth she did to to beautiful girls. One we named Kameko and the other Jada. I am happy as well as Cara.

No comments: