ch 5--- Marcos Barillas

Photobucket
Marcos (31)
Children:(Quads) David (5), Eugenio (5), Pearla (5), Mateo (5)
Narrated by Marcos


Photobucket
All my work and dedication have paid off. I am finally chief of my precinct and I am happy. Now that the kids are older they seem to fend for themselves. As of now they are with Linda and I get to relax as soon as I get home.
Photobucket
But when the kids are home its a different story. I have to play with them, help them with their homework and make sure they dont get into trouble. No matter what I am always on the go.
Photobucket
Even with being a chief there comes trouble. My nephew came over and told me that my case against detectives receiving bribes had been leaked. Now I was being cited for using illegal form of information gathering. I did not think that this was fair. Who accused me? Of course it was the detectives that I caught. I never thought that my job would be on the line but it is.
My nephew suggested for me to get a lawyer because everyone was beginning to doubt that I was tellng the truth. I know that I am right and I will take my nephews advice.
Photobucket
My younger brother Adam came over after he heard the news. He didnt want to say anything in front of the kids. My kids are smart they knew about it already. I was happy to see that Adam was a happily married man.
Photobucket
After about a year of internal affairs, I managed to get myself placed on leave until this affair is cleared up. NO matter what I now need to clean my name and make sure that it stays clean. In a small town like Viramontes one can not afford to mess up your reputation. My nephew, Alfredo has been left unscathed and he brings me back the inside information about the precinct. I am just hoping for this whole ordeal to be over!
Photobucket
I looked for a lawyer and let me tell you it is no easy task. Who knew that there were so many lawyers out there? I was going to use Toby Brueing but he told me that he was too busy. So I contacted this other new lawyer in town named, Yvette Nanale. I hope she is good enough to clear my name.
Photobucket
She came over and met with Alfredo my nephew, and I. She told us that we had a strong case and that she was willing to take it on. I let out a sigh of relief and managed to relax throughout the rest of our meeting.
Photobucket
When she got up to leave she assured me that it will all be OK. All I had to do was to remain calm and commit no crime. I just needed to let her handle the case.
Photobucket
My family came over and showed their support. If its one thing I can count on is my family. I am just hoping to wake up one day and realize that this is all over .

No comments: