Chapter 9--Oscar Barillas II

Oscar Simon II ( ), Brandi ( ), Oscar Joshua III ( )
Narrated by: Brandi
Photobucket
Simon is so excited because we have finally made the next step and have bought a vacation home. At first I was against it but then Simon convinced me to just let go of the reins and buy the property. The property of course will go to Joshua.
Photobucket
We finally went to the new house and I have to admit that it was more than relaxing. Its so different only vacationing only with Joshua. Before the whole family used to vacation together. Now with Melody out of college, she is busy with her own life. Simon and Joshua head out to fish every second they get. I on the other hand head over to catch up on some reading.
Photobucket
Simon and I also catch up on other things. Its amazing being married for so long and still having that spark between us. I look at him and I still feel my heart flutter. The saddest part of our vacation was realizing that it was over. Well I guess its back to the daily grind.
Photobucket
Once home it wasnt long before my sister-in-law or shall I say former sister-in-law Deb came over. She wanted to make sure that she was not out of the family just because she and Ian are now divorced. Of course I calmed her down. If it were up to me she would not be out of the family at all. I really dont know what happened between them nor do I want to know. As the Legacy leader it is Simon's job to know all these things. I had to talk to Simon about Deb and Ian's situation the first chance I get.
Photobucket
Amarilis also came over the house. It seems that she needed to get a break from her new triplet babies. I dont blame her. Sometimes I wish that Simon and I would have more babies but now that Joshua is almost a college student...well lets just say that Simon and I are happy. Amarilis was so happy to know that we have a vacation house.
Photobucket
Because of the divorce of Deb and Ian their boys have been spending more time with Joshua and Simon. At first I wanted them to spend more time with Ian their dad. Simon does not agree. He thinks that he should also play a role as their uncle.
Photobucket
Therefore Simon comes home and talks to them about guy things. I just make sure they are fed and then I leave them alone. I sure miss having Melody here to keep me company.
Photobucket
Dont worry because I too manage to get the girls over for some bonding. Today I decided to invite over Deb, Consuelo, Brianna, Amarilis and to my amazement my former sister-in-law Linda decided to accept my invitation. I am so happy that she decided to come along. Unlike me, my son Joshua decided to tag along our lunch date. Either way I am happy that we all got together. I think that Linda and Deb are feeling welcomed in our family.
Photobucket
The minute that I get a moment..I make sure to sneak away with Simon and make sure he knows how much I miss him. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?

No comments: