Justin Barillas---Chapter 4

justin4a
Justin (25) and his wife, Lashawn (34)
Narrated by: Justin
justin4b
Lashawn and I have been trying to get my home business up a few level and have been unsuccessful. We now have been living together for six years and my business has been running for about four. I never thought that it would be so hard to make a successful business.
I know that Lashawn is getting tired of me and the business. She is now a university lecturer and is earning enough to pay the bills for now. In the business im breaking even.
justin4c
I guess now I really have to consider my business. Lashawn suspected she was pregnant and had it confirmed. I guess im going to be a father. I cant believe that were actually having a baby. Im happy but scared at the same time.

justin4d
I think that knowing that im going to be a father has helped me in my business. I have a cashier that I hired a while ago and I gave him a raise. Now I spend my time talking with our customers and trying to see what it is that they want to purchase.
It has worked because my business finally went up a level. Im so happy that I want to scream with happiness.
justin4e
Lashawn's pregnancy has not been good. She was ordered on bedrest and hates every second of it. Now that I have to do everything its harder for me to attend my business so I closed it for a while. I just want to take care of Lashawn.
justin4f
Soon she was cramping and told me it was time.
justin4g
I was so scared but I had to keep it together for her.
justin4h
We had twins. My family is full of triplets and twins. I was not surprised. We have a baby girl and a baby boy. We named them Cameron and Candice.
justin4i
the boys keep us both up at night and Lashawn is more active than ever. I commented on how hot she looked in her PJ's . Can you tell i love my wife. She blushed and told me to focus on feeding Candice.
justin4j
When I look at my babies I just cant believe that they are really my children. This is when I most miss my mom and dad.
justin4k
The business has remained closed for now since I am going to be a stay at home dad. We can not afford to spend money on a nanny right now. Maybe when the boys are a little older I can reopen my shop.

No comments: