Carson Barillas--Chapter 2

carson2a
Carson (21)
Narrated by Carson.
carson2b
College has been quite boring for quite some time. Things started to look up when I met a beautiful woman named Vanessa. She came as a transfer student and I just saw her and fell hard. I managed to talk to her during class and she kept up her part of the conversation. I think that she might accept going on a date.
I think that college in my Junior year might finally look interesting.
***********Senior Year****************
carson2c
Yes we are finally seniors. Vanessa has the thing for Eastern dresses and I am rather taken with it. We are finally going out together and we manage to study and do research together. With graduation looming upon us we were nervous trying to get everything in order. It looks like Vanessa might move downtown or go to Viramontes. I have been thinking a lot about her and I realize that I really love her.
carson2d
I told my parents to come down to campus to get to know Vanessa. Sure they have heard a lot about her but they never had met her. They managed to come down and we met up for dinner.
My moms were happy to meet her and they both winked at me in showing that I had great taste. Trust me there was never any doubt.
carson2e
During dinner Vanessa asked how my parents met and how they were married, divorced and getting remarried again. I myself am still in shock that my parents are getting remarried after my mom Consuelo swore that they would never get together again.
carson2f
Vanessa couldnt get enough from my parents. I knew that it was the perfect time.
carson2g
Before we left, I proposed to Vanessa. My moms were so happy and my mom Maura was about to burst. She is such a romantic. Vanessa and I are so happy now that were engaged.
carson2h
Back in class Vanessa was more than excited and scared that she would not pass the exam. I myself was confident that we would both do fine.
carson2i
On graduation day, Vanessa and I were ecstatic that it was finally over. We were young adults free.
carson2j
Now Vanessa and I will head back to Viramontes and getting our wedding plans set.

No comments: