Alfredo and Shaila Barillas Chapter 2

alfredo2a
Shaila (21) and on of her quad brothers, Alfred (21)
Narrated by Alfred.
alfredo2c
Shaila and I have been enjoying our lives here in the apartment. We have been trying to get things up and going in our career and it has not been simple what so ever. Sometimes I think that Shaila regrets not going to college. I on the other hand do not regret it at all. Right now I am still dating my sugar daddy. Im sure he would hate to know I call him that but I think him calling me "boy toy" will equal me calling him sugar daddy. I think he has fallen for me because he comes to see me way too often. I am getting quite bored with him but whatever. I just want to go with the flow.
alfredo2d
My sister is another story. Her and her co-worker Weldon were getting along so well but then she got another job and that "relationship" has fizzled. I think that she still likes him but something must have happened. My friend Pong wants to take Shaila out more but she just rolls her eyes everytime he calls.
alfredo2e
All is not lost. It seems that our landlord has a thing for me. I thought I noticed it but didnt want to pursue it until one day I flirted a little. Can you believe that he even flirted back? I still cant believe it but im happy that I have some new action coming my way. Who knows maybe Shaila and I can get a discount in our rent maybe?
alfredo2f
Everyone in the family is doing great. I have to say that it seems that Shaila and I are the most boring in our family. We have no news yet everyone else is either getting married or having kids.

No comments: