Dylan Barillas--Chapter 2

Dylan (21) and his husband Leo Wilkie (52)
Narrated by Leo
dylan2a
My husband and I are both content now that our household is now finally getting its last renovations. Many people did not believe that we would have the same style but yet we do. I still can not believe that at this stage of the game I have found my true love.
dylan2b
I know that Dylan comes from a large family. Therefore it was no surprise to me when he suggested that we have his family over for dinner. I agreed. I have not seen his triplet brother and sister since he and I got married.
dylan2c
I finally had the opportunity to meet Dylan's aunts Amarilis and Meadow. I am happy to see that this family is OK with having gay family members. In my generation this was not the case but I hope that in the future many can be like my in-laws.
dylan2d
Dylan and I have been talking about our legacy and we have to offer. I never really wanted children. Especially at this age I think its a little too late. Dylan however is starting to wonder if we should try to have a child. I am not too keen on it so I said that it was best for us to live our lives alone without kids.
dylan2e
But Dylan would not stop telling me about wanting a kid. I could never deny him anything so I finally relented and told him that he can try to have a child. We tried several times and we were successful. I would have never imagined that in this day in age two men or two women could have babies with out the help of the opposite sex. True I am a surgeon but I am purely Internal medicine and have nothing to do with the reproductive side of things.
dylan2f
Before I knew it we were parents to not one but twins. I knew the possiblity of having tripletts because Dylan himself is a triplet. I guess I am lucky to have just twins. I have also put my foot down on having anymore children. This is as many ... well twice as many that we have already. We have a baby girl who we named Salma and a baby boy who we named Lionel.

No comments: