Generation 1--Oscar, Season 3


Oscar Barillas
Statistics: Season Winter Loan debt: 58,000
Household members: Oscar Job: Legal Biller, Wife: Maria-Celeste Job: Inter
Children: Amarilis, Consuelo, Oscar Simon II (teen stage), Briann, Ian and Marcos (Child stage)


Finally the Barillas family got some peace and quite. Due to the amount of kids Maria-Celeste had to put her foot down and make them take time to do their homework. With both parents trying to advance their career it was getting tough. Now that the second set of trips were children it was harder than ever to maintain a sense of calm in the house. Even while doing their homework Oscar had to turn around and remind them to focus.


Amarilis, Consuelo and Simon were teens and they were happy to exert their priviledge of freedom. They all often sat near the beach to get away from the noisy house. They discusses several things but more importantly how the summer break was going to be spent. Soon it will be time for these teens to go away to college. From the left to right starting with the red sweat suit are Amarilis, Consuelo, Brandi (Simon's girlfriend) , and Simon.
Simon had begun seeing this girl from high school. the girl's name is Brandi and she has taken over Simon's heart. Oscar was amazed when he saw how hot and heavy they were getting on the beach. He made a mental note to tell Maria-Celeste to find out about Brandi and the limits that they needed to set.


Here is a picture of Brianna. She is always the one that Oscar has to make sure that she is up and running. If not then she would stay in bed all day long.
Ian grew up too and became a little shy and conservative. Maria-Celeste was amazed in how he appeared so much like Consuelo. Consuelo was also shy at this stage.

Last but not least is Marcos. Marcos always trying to be everywhere at the same time.
Simon was not the only one dating. It turns out that their daughter, Amarilis was actually gay. She told her parents and they didnt even blink an eye. Keep in mind that both Oscar and Maria-Celeste were open with their children and really did not critcize unless it was life-threatening. Amarilis like her classmate Meadow so much but was scared to pursue it. After all not everyone in her school was out like herself and several people she knew. One day Meadow came over like always and decided to confess her love for Meadow. Meadow stared at Amarilis in shock, "I just didnt know that you felt that way. I feel the same way too. I really like it too. I just cant believe that this is real." Meadow kissed Amarilis and they soon became an unseparable couple.
Consuelo also tried to let her feelings be know to Jennifer. Consuelo was also gay but her encounter with Jennifer had a total different outcome. "I knew you were gay, dont get me wrong. I like you but im not just ready to try out being in a relationship or even trying anything with a girl. We can still be friend right?" Of course Consuelo agreed with the hopes that maybe one day they would start something. Unfortunately soon after this Jennifer announced her engagement to Chip and her early entry to college. Consuelo was crushed and decided not to date at least now. Her main focus now was to go to college and leave this town.
Brandi came over one evening to tell Simon the horrible news. Brandi was crying while she stated, " Simon im moving! I cant believe it. My foster family is leaving and since im still in the system I have to move with them. I dont want to leave you." Simon didn't want his love of his life to leave therefore he came out with an idea. "Marry me, lets get married then you will live here with me. You know that we were planning on marrying. now we will just do it now." Before they knew it they were headed downtown to get married.

Simon told him mom that he needed to talk and proceeded to tell her the situation. Maria-Celeste could not believe her ears, " You are telling me that you both are married. Oscar Simon this is not OK. How are you two going to college? How are you going..no where are you going to live? I dont see how this is a solution to anything. If anything this creates more of a problem." Brandi, "Mrs. Barillas. I know that this is not the solution but we love each other. I love your son and we want to be together. If you want us to move out then fine. We can do it right Simon?" Simon answered, " Yes thats right. I want to make this marriage work. If you and dad can make it work why cant we?"


Maria-Celeste replied, "its not so easy. Simon if you only knew what your father and I were going through right now. We have to make sure everyone is taken care of. And now this? I dont know if our family can deal with this right now. This is poor judgement on both your parts. " Oscar walked in and asked what was going on. Maria-Celeste was going to tell him when Simon stood up and told him. " I love her and thats it. I thought this family sticks together but if thats how it is then fine we will leave. Come on Brandi were out of here."
Oscar, " You upstairs" he pointed angrily at Simon. "Brandi we will be back in a few minutes." They both walked upstairs. Oscar looked at his son and couldnt believe that it all boiled down to this, " You know that your the legacy heir. You know that this is not proper for you to act like this. Why are you trying to do this. I know that your going to say that you love Brandi. Son your young. You dont even know what is going on right now. Its hard being married and I hope that you really know what your getting into to."
Simon responded, " Dad I know what im getting into. I love her. You would do the same for mom if she told you she had to leave. I love her dad. I know this is not hard but im willing to do everything in this world for her. " "OK fine. She will live here but will sleep in your sister's room. You are not to even breathe near her in a sexual way. You understand me. The last thing I need is for her to say she is pregnant. You need to finish high school and focus on going to college. I want both of you to go. If this becomes a problem I would rather move her into an aparment. Got it. " "Yes dad I got it. Thank you. Thanks for believing in me. In us." simon replied.


with all the drama Amarilis decided to take a break from Meadow. She didnt want her parents to focus their anger or dissappointment on their relationship. Meadow felt ignored and demanded to see Amarilis to clarify their relationship. Once Amarilis explained the situation Meadow understood and felt safe again. She felt that her and Amarilis could continue their relationship without the fear of being apart. They put off that soon they would be away to college.

No comments: