Simon Barillas-Gen 2, legacy heir

Name: Oscar Simon Barillas Generation : 2
Parents: Oscar and Maria-Celeste Barillas

Hello, my name is Oscar Simon Barillas. I am the Legacy heir for the Barillas for the second generation. From here on out please call me Simon. My family calls me that so as not to confuse me with my father...hmm. Here is a picture of myself and my lovely wife Brandi. Brandi and I were high school sweethearts and we even got married in high school. The first time I saw Brandi I literally fell in love. Brandi and I married to save her from moving with her foster family out of town. We didnt enjoy our marriage until we both went away to college. After college we both decided to move into an apartment to save some money. Our plan includes a house..but further down in life.


Here is a picture of our town home. I am living on the left one. I hope that we are going to make sure that we make this house a home.





Since we are reloading our journals..most of our stuff was lost. Here is our first daughter Sofia Melody turning into a teenager. We are so proud of her. Since my father passed away, my mom has moved in with us to help us. In reality with the debt my father left behind its more like we are helping my mom out. I am grateful that my wife understands and welcomes my family to our home at any time.


Soon we were pregnant again and this time we had a boy. We named him Oscar Joshua III. Finally I have a legacy heir. Brandi and I have both decided to not have any more children. As part of the legacy I am responsible for my father's debt and I am going to work not to leave it to Joshua. From here on out you will get updates which include the seasons that we are living in etc...
*********************************************************************************

No comments: