Oscar Simon II Chapter 12--Old place versus new.

Oscar Simon II (44) and his wife Brandi (44)
Narrated by Brandi
oscar simon ch 12
Simon and I have been living a carefree life since our last child left the nest. I have to admit that I love coming home for our lunch adventures. As much as we love being carefree we are also noticing that we have an empty nest.
oscar simon ch 12
I started looking at our finances and we have finally paid down some debt.We used to owe close to hundred thousand and now we owe $53,710. Now we can focus on fixing our vacation home.
oscar simon ch 12
I talked to Oscar and he thought it was a great idea to fix up the vacation home. We both got some vacation time and we needed to get away.
oscar simon ch 12
Its weird how fast we can get things ready to go back to twikki island.
oscar simon ch 12
Once we got there we met with an architect and we are finally fixing our vacation house. We are planning on adding an extra room on the second floor. This will allow both of our kids to come and spend vacation with us.
oscar simon ch 12
For some reason Simon asked what I thought about us renewing our vows. I was a little stunned because I actually didnt think about it. These are the times that I am happy how romantic my husband is.

No comments: