Oscar Joshua III, August and Julio Barillas -college years

Oscar Joshua III (18) his cousins twins August and Julio (18)
Freshman Year:
college years
August has decided to stick not declaring a major unlike August and myself. For now he sticks to himself because he's still fawning over his ex girlfriend.
college years
Classes can be a little harder now that we are in college. The worst it having the responsibility of doing everything ourselves.
college years
This also means keeping in shape. I have no idea how my cousins stayed so out of shape. They are both amazed that I work out often. I finally convinced August to join me.
college years
All is not just working out. We also manage to get in some research time with some of our dorm mates. For now we are all still getting to know each other.
college years
I'm glad that freshman year is over. I just hope that Sophomore year is better than this one.
Grades:
Oscar Joshua II C
August C
Julio D Academic Probation
Sophmore Year
college years
We went to the new bar in town to celebrate that we were finally sophomores. Well the only one that was upset was Julio since he didnt pass his final.
college years
His new friend Guy met him at the club to console him. I think theres more there but Julio refuses to admit anything.
college years
Everytime I get back to the dorm to get some food I see them talking. I heard them talking about actually moving in together. I hope they dont because like this Julio is barely passing the year.
college years
August talked to Julio and told him that he was there. Julio felt a little embarrassed because he was failing and he needed to prove his family he could do this.
college years
I myself started trying to talk to Cherry at the bar. She is working part-time to pay through college. I think shes beautiful but she doesn't give me the time of day. She's busy trying to be an up and coming lawyer.
college years
Finally Julio is a sophomore. Even my uncle Ian and Aunt Debbie called him to congratulate him and wished him the best. I hope we all can learn from this year and well do well next year.
Grades:
Oscar Joshua III C now a junior
August Academic Probation still a sophomore
Julio C still a sophomore

No comments: