Aaron Barillas Chapter 4- the more we grow.

Aaron (24) his wife Heather (25)
Their children: Demetrieus, Minor, Sebastian, Sara (quads 8) and twins Carmen and Esteban (2)
Aaron Barillas ch 4
We are finally settling into our new home. This means that we are trying to get everyone used to our new house and it is not easy. Dinner time around here can be a little hectic. So far everything is going smoothly.
Aaron Barillas ch 4
I have managed to get our crops going. Its not easy task so I even hired three employees to help me maintain and harvest my crops. Heather was against the idea but so far so good.
Aaron Barillas ch 4
Because I am so busy with the harvesting this leaves Heather alone with the household chores. She has hinted more than once that she is too busy with the twins to keep going at this pace.
Aaron Barillas ch 4
I admit that the twins do keep her busy but we are also trying to establish ourselves and get rid of our debt. Schooling for the quads alone is 12,000 every two years and that is killing us.
Aaron Barillas ch 4
All in all the harvest is going good and I did make a little over $6000. Not bad for the first year in our farming venture. I hope to add more plants and really get this farm up and running. Who knows maybe I will put a small vegetable stand and sell my produce.
Extra:
Aaron Barillas ch 4
Yes all my sims who are farmers are turning into plantism sims. I am so happy I have Insimenator to get rid of this. I have no interest in playing these type of sims.

No comments: