Consuelo Barillas --Chapter 12 -Wow time passes fast.

Consuelo (44) her wife Maura (44)
Her daughter: Jacquelyn and her wife Opal (21)
Narrated by Consuelo
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
Maura and I were sitting in bed wondering how did time pass so fast. These few months have been filled with so much that it has left us both spent.
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
First off we received the great news that our daughter Shaila was getting married. We were wondering when Weldon and her were getting hitched. Jacquelyn was happy that her sister was engaged.
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
We all had dinner to celebrate their engagement. Weldon could not stop talking about the great news.
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
I guess Jacquelyn could not keep her news quiet anymore. Turns out that she was three months pregnant and that left all of us speechless. Why ? Sure she's married but my daughter is 21 with no job other than helping me in the store. Her wife is also job less but one of them need a job and soon.
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
A surprise that really hit me is that my wife's ex girlfriend Tammy actually came to talk to me. She told me that she was leaving Viramontes because she was still in love with Maura. She had bumped into her a while back and could not stop thinking about her. I was glad to see her go. I am sure Maura loves only me.
Consuelo Barillas ch 12
Jaquelyn's pregnancy passed without any new news and before we knew it my granddaughter Hellen was born. She is so cute and oddly enough looks like Maura to me.

No comments: