Isabel Barillas Chapter 4- Where are we going?

Isabel (24) her live in girlfriend Candance Perry (23)
Narrated by Isabel.
isabelbarillas chapter 4
isabelbarillas chapter 4
We have finally moved in together officially. I thought it would be great living together but we both noticed how tiny my apartment really is. Candice's graduation from college allowed her to network and get a job as a Crime Scene investigator. With a new job we began discussing moving into a new apartment or home together.
isabelbarillas chapter 4
We found this new apartment complex that offered spacious apartments for rent. Candance persuaded me to agree on renting a three story apartment. I thought it was a little too big but Candance said there is no such thing as too much space. Rent was for this apartment was close to $4000. With her job and mine combined we should be fine. After semi-settling in we invited my parents over for lunch.
isabelbarillas chapter 4
Turns out my mom Amarilis is at home trying to fight the flu. My mom Meadow came and she was excited to see our apartment. The moment we were alone she also expressed concern that the apartment was way too big for us. She even asked if we were pregnant. I am beginning to think she may be right.
isabelbarillas chapter 4
I came home one day and heard Candance sobbing. Our apartment was still empty so her sobs echoed loudly. She just blurted out that she was fired from her job due to lack of experience. I could not believe my ears! With this news I did not know how in the world we could afford the rent for this apartment.
isabelbarillas chapter 4
After a few weeks of not being able to find a job I hugged Candance and told her we needed to move desperately. She stared crying and said she felt like she failed me. Thank goodness the landlord let us lease another smaller apartment on the same lot. I just hope that Candance is able to find another job sooner rather than later.

No comments: