Amarilis Barillas Chapter 12-- He did what?

Amarilis (44), her live in girlfriend Meadow (44)
Their kids (who are home) Arthur (14), triplets: Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (6)
Narrated by Meadow.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
Amarilis is obsessed about her little garden. I know she gets it from my father-in-law Oscar, may he rest in peace. She is always out there and Im glad that she involves the kids in this activity.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
Arthur announced that he officially has a boyfriend. I still can not believe that he is "dating". I think he's too young but Amarilis allowed it and so I did as well. Don't think I am not keeping my eye on them.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
We repainted the house and decided to have an outdoor party to celebrate. Amarilis, Brandi, Melody (my niece) and I decided to lay out and get some much needed sun.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
Amarilis got a little too much because she turned beat red. I felt sorry for her when Raquel asked her to dance. My poor Amarilis winced with every move.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
Meanwhile Debbie was acting nice towards Mary. Maybe it could be that Debbie was competing with Alfredo's husband Merrill. Im glad that we finally have some peace in this family.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
While we were inside having fun these two decided to take a dip in the sauna. Don't worry as soon as I spotted this I called them both inside.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
I have to admit its been a while since we both had a smustle dance off. We had so much fun dancing that the young ones even decided to join in.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
Amarilis and her brother Ian were talking very secretively. To my surprise Amarilis told me that Ian was planning on breaking up with Mary. Aparently he's been cheating on her and he wants an out. I could only respond, "he did what?" when she told me.
Amarilis Barillas ch 12
I felt so bad when I saw Mary after Amarilis told me. Everytime that Mary talked to me I felt so bad for her. Its awful knowing that Ian would treat her so bad. My brother-in-law needs someone to talk him straight!

No comments: