Adam Barillas ch 7

Adam (33), his wife Cara (29) their kids: Jada and Kameko (4)
Narrated by Adam.
Adam ch 7
Cara and I have finally settled into our new home and we both are doing great in our careers. It seems so long ago that we actually had time to ourselves.
Adam ch 7
Being a celebrity chef allows me to spend more time at home. I have a manager at the restaurant so I don't go as often. Because of this I have decided to stay at home with the girls while Cara works.
Adam ch 7
It's not as easy as it looks. I managed to get the girls down for their nap and then im off to clean all the leaves. Its fall and I want our new house to look clean and neat. I don't want the neighbors to complain.
Adam ch 7
I also practice a little yoga. I like Yoga, it relaxes me and gives me the patience to deal with two twin toddlers.
Adam ch 7
My niece in law Vanessa started working with Cara and they are fast becoming friends. I am glad that Vanessa is getting along with the family. I still feel that I should try to visit my family more often than I do.
Adam ch 7
My brother Ian came over to have dinner with us. He worries me because I have heard rumors that he is having not one but various affairs. His cheating on Mary is becoming too obvious.
Adam ch 7
We planned a party for the twins and we managed to invite our whole family. I was amazed at how many nephews and nieces I have. The house seemed way too small for all these people.
Adam ch 7
The girls were more happier than usual to have new doll houses to play with. They do share with each other but Cara wants them to have their own things at the same time.
Adam ch 7
Just because they have their doll houses, does not mean that they do not use the computer. Cara and I have to learn to set more boundaries.
Adam ch 7
For now Cara is being strict with the girls completing their homework. I just hope that the friends they meet are good influences in their lives.

No comments: