Justin Barillas Ch 7

Justin (31), his wife Lashawn (40) Their kids: Cameron and Candice (4)
Narrated by Justin.
justin ch7
The twins have finally turned five and Lashawn and I are planning to have a party. We have decided to invite everyone. I literally mean every single one of our family members. I don't know how she is going to plan it since she is still trying to finish her masters degree.
justin ch7
This is a beautiful age because it allows me the opportunity to work in my store full time. The kids go to school and by the time they come home then I am almost ready to close shop.
justin ch7
Lashawn recommended this college student to work in the store. I needed help and I agreed to hire him immediately.
justin ch7
It was a beautiful spring day when we decided to have the twins birthday celebration. I did not think it would go off without a hitch but it did. I was happy to see that not everyone was freezing in the spring weather.
justin ch7
I do not think our family has been together like this in a long time. It was amazing to see my whole family there. I was also sadden because a lot of the cousins do not know each other as they should. That has to stop.I made it a point for Candice and Cameron to meet and get along with all of their cousins.
justin ch7
It was a long night but when we finally got to bed it felt good. I looked at LaShawn and was happy to have our little family. She shocked me a little when she asked if I wanted another baby. I told her I didnt mind either way but deep down inside I am fine with my two kids. I don't know if the business would survive another baby.

No comments: