Shaila Barillas--Chapter 5 Graduation Bliss

Shaila (27) her live in boyfriend Weldon (29)
Narrated by Weldon Fairchild
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
Things have been going great between Shaila and myself. She is doing better in getting her bachelors than myself. Right now I am just interested in getting a job so that we can pay for this apartment. It did not help any that I got demoted to test subject. I thought that Shaila would be pissed but she understood.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
I wish Shaila would hang out with me more but I understand she has tons of papers due. I feel bad for her and to be honest she makes me feel bad. I want to also complete my degree and keep moving foward.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
I started to befriend her uncle Adam and his wife Cara. He is one of Shaila's favorite uncles. We invite them over and discuss life and his business. Adam is trying to get Shaila to manage his restaurant but Shaila is not sure she wants to stay in the culinary field.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
Shaila is so worried that she will not finish school. I had to reassure her that today's final would be fine. Six weeks from now she will know whether or not she is a college graduate.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
I got home and Shaila was on the phone. She was smiling so big that I knew that she had passed her finals.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
The next way we got ready for her graduation. We had made love all night and she was pretty tired. She didn't complain because it was her day. Tonight I planned a romantic dinner to celebrate. We could celebrate with her family another day.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
WE had a great time and toasted to our future. The food was excellent. I felt a little bad because we didn't go to her uncles restaurant. Shaila said she didn't mind trying new places.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
I suggested we take a stroll near the park by our apartment. Shaila was on cloud nine. I was so nervous not because I was with Shaila but because I had an engagement ring in my pocket. Tonight was the night that I would propose to her and hoped she would say yes.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
I bent down and told Shaila that she means the world to me. I knew that I didn't deserve such a wonderful girl. She would honor me by being my wife. She was so surprised and said yes. I was so shocked that she said yes.
Shaila Barillas Ch 5
Later that night back at home we celebrated more. I was so happy that we were engaged. Shaila was dying to tell her parents but I convinced her to hold off telling her moms until tomorrow.

No comments: