Melody Sofia Barillas--Chapter 5 Its baby time.

Melody Sofia (27) her husband Joshua Ruben (31)
Photobucket
Wedded bliss could not describe how Joshua and I feel for each other. We are so happy together. We have great careers and our apartment is finally furnished to our liking. So what else could we be missing? Apparently for Joshua the item we are missing is a baby. He can not stop talking about us having a baby already. I myself am not ready for a baby. I want to have fun, travel somewhere that is not just with my parents. As much as I try to convince Josh he just doesnt understand me.
Photobucket
I got us a bird. I heard pets quell the need for kids. Sure I could have bought a dog but that requires too much. I really don't like cats so the best option for us was a bird. He is so cute and so far Josh is busy teaching him how to talk.
Photobucket
I also bought him a guitar. He has not stopped playing with this since we bought it. I think its awesome that Joshua is having fun. As long as he is not pestering me about having a baby then were fine.
Photobucket
Of course it does not help me when my family comes over and all they talk about is having babies. My mom and dad are no help. They keep hinting about having grandkids. Of course my brother Joshua is a freshman in college so he better not even try to have a baby now. I just hope everyone lays off me for a while.

No comments: