Alfredo Barillas Chapter 6

Alfredo (27) his live in boyfriend Merill (32)
Narrated by Alfredo
alfredo chapter 6
We have been living together alone for almost two years and we are loving every bit of it. I still cant believe that we are actually happy. Most people said the odds were against us but boy are we proving them wrong.
alfredo chapter 6
Since my quad sister Shaila left, we have changed the place quite a bit. We are not interested in moving so for now this will do.
alfredo chapter 6
My sister-in-law Vanessa and my brother Carson came over and loved our color scheme. I have yet to see my other quad brother Dylan and Shaila come visit.
alfredo chapter 6
Merill works late nights so by the time he gets home I am fast asleep. I guess it works out. I don't mind the light while he reads because I can sleep through anything.
alfredo chapter 6
I have thinking a lot about the future with Merill and I think its time that we take the next step. I was waiting for him to propose but I think that will be a while. I am ready to get married now and I planned this nice dinner out to ask him.
alfredo chapter 6
I put the ring on the table and he was shocked that I had planned this evening to end like this. I pulled all my strength together and pushed my fears aside. I asked him to marry me and he of course said yes. He immediately said he wanted something small and that he was so ready to get married.
alfredo chapter 6
We ended up getting married rather quickly. Nothing too exaggerated. We wanted something small and simple.

alfredo chapter 6
Of course I had to invite my whole family. Everyone was shocked at our short engagement and at how fast we planned the ceremony. We exchanged our vows in which we promised each other eternal love.
alfredo chapter 6
Shaila was one of the first to congradulate us. Having lived with us, Shaila knew how much we had grown in our relationship. I still couldn't believe that Weldon had not proposed to my sister. Maybe this will give him the push he needs.
alfredo chapter 6
We posed for our family to snap pictures. It was wonderful to see that we were so loved by our family.
alfredo chapter 6
After the reception we ran home to get ready for our honeymoon. Of course we planned a short but lively honeymoon.
alfredo chapter 6
We stayed in bed most of the time. We were only here for five days and Merill wanted to take advantage of all of it.
alfredo chapter 6
I also convinced him that we had to take some sun in. I didn't want to go back to viramontes all pale.
alfredo chapter 6
Arriving back to our home felt good but strange at the same time. Now as we laid down we realized that we were married. We just needed to rest because both of us had to go straight back to work.

No comments: