Carson Barillas Chapter 5

Carson (27) his wife Vanessa (26) Their children: Jewel and Julian (2)
Narrated by Vanessa.
Carson ch 5
Carson ch 5
The twins were officially turning two and we decided to have my in-laws over for a small birthday celebration.
Carson ch 5
I am still amazed at how many in-laws I actually have. Its good to see everyone getting along. Before the kids got too fussy we decided to cut the cake. My mother-in-laws Consuelo and Maura were there to take the kids the minute they cried. Thankfully they behaved and we managed to cut the cake in peace.
Carson ch 5
I still can not believe how fast time passes by. Now we are parents to two toddlers who will get into everything. Carson and I sure have our work cut out for us.
Carson ch 5
My mother-in-law consuelo is an expert in raising quads. She had two sets of them and I just sit there and listen to how she and Maura raised them all. It caused them some problems but now everything seems to have worked out fine.
Carson ch 5
Right when the party was getting good Carson had to leave for his on call schedule. These are his last few years as a resident and I can not wait until he is done.
Carson ch 5
I try to wait up for him. He is so full of energy after his is on call. Its even better if he diagnosed something that every one else missed. Those are our best sex days.
Carson ch 5
Now that his is a senior resident his on call days are shorter but we still have time to be together. The biggest surprise was when I told Carson that I was expecting. We were not planning it but we were not using protection either.
Carson ch 5
He could not believe that I was pregnant. he also told me that It could not happen at better timing. He got offered a position as a medical attending and were good to go now.Our family is on the right track and hopefully we will stay there.

No comments: