Alfredo Barillas -Ch 4

Weldon (27), Shaila (25), Merlin (30) and Alfredo (25)
Narrated by Alfredo
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
We have all lived together for two years and we have started to notice that we are a little congested. Merlin told me that Weldon came home with makeup on one day. Apparently Shaila was embarrassed enough for both Weldon and herself. Merlin could not stop chuckling when he told me the story.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
Merlin told me that he talked to Weldon about their plans about moving out. For me it would be fine if either they move or we move. According to Merlin, Weldon was all for moving out.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
I came home and Merlin told me that Weldon would talk to Shaila to see if she would agree to moving out. I just felt lucky to have my sister stay with me and we have always gotten along.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
Apparently Shaila was not looking foward to moving. She wanted to stay put because this was our first apartment after we left home. Weldon had his work cut out for him if he wanted to convince her of moving out.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
Finally it was the talk that I was trying to avoid. It was different if Merlin and Weldon were talking about moving or staying. But us? We were a part of Quads. Literally we had not been apart since birth. First Dylan moved out then Carson...and now? Well Shaila told me that she decided to move out.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
We hugged and we both had tears because we were officially separating.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
We had a last dinner to tell our parents that we were moving apart from each other. Carson actually made it without Sam while our other sibilings were too busy. Sometimes I feel bad that we are not that talkative with our younger sibilings. I would have to work on that sooner rather than later.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
My mom congradulated us on being adults and moving on. She was amazed that her babies were all grown up. She did tell us that our younger siblings wanted to come but were unavailable due to college, etc.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
Shaila announced that they had found an apartment and were ready to move. Apparently they were going to live closer than we actually thought. I was happy for them.
Shaila and Alfredo ch 4
When we finished helping Shaila and Weldon move we were tired. It was so strange being there alone but still we were ready to start our lives alone.

No comments: