Adam Barillas --Ch 6

Adam (31), his wife Cara (27), their children (twins) Kameko and Jada (2)

adam 6
adam 6
The first thing we realized when we had the girls is that we needed a new apartment or a home. I really didnt want to move all of our stuff but it was too over crowded in our apartment. Cara and I looked at various houses and decided that this one would be the best for us. It was small two bedroom house but it fit us perfectly. The first day we moved in it felt like we were finally home.
adam 6
As soon as we had settled everything down, my sister-in-law Brandi called to make sure we had made it OK. Cara was happy to see that my family not only helped us move but they were making sure we were OK.
adam 6
When we woke up it was strange to be in a new bedroom. We received a little deal because the house was not painted inside. I just managed barely to have enough money for the down payment. Cara hugged me and said that she couldn't believe that we were parents and homeowners at that. I still couldnt believe that I was in bed knowing full well I had a business to check up on.
adam 6
I still work as a celebrity chef but on my days off I head over to my restaurant to make sure things are running smoothly. I must admit that since I did the makeover business has picked up somewhat. One of my celebrity clients told me that the best thing I can do is be there for my customers to see me and interact with me. It's hard because I would rather be at home than being here. In the end with my new mortgage, I need to work hard to pay it off.
adam 6
My brother Oscar Simon II came by to make sure I was handling the stress of moving and the restaurant. I assured him that everything was fine and he in turned questioned when we were going to have our house warming party. I really didnt think of that but I guess it was one of the things that Cara might have planned.
adam 6
I asked Cara over breakfast a few days later and sure enough she had planned it for the upcoming weekend. I could not believe how many things one had to do when a house was bought. We had not even finished painting the upstairs and we were having a party? Cara confirmed that we were having a housewarming party and we would have a great time.
adam 6
We put the girls to bed early so that we could concentrate on our guests. I am sure that with my family they would be up here any minute looking at the girls. Cara hoped that no one would disturb their sleep.
adam 6
Finally my family started to arrive. Sadly not everyone could make it which is a good thing given my small house. My little brother Justin did come over and I was so happy to see him and LaShawn. They lived on the outskirts of Viramontes so it took them a while to get here. Being that the party was a late dinner, they decided to leave the girls at home with a babysitter. I made a mental note to go visit my nieces the first opportunity I had.
adam 6
We all sat down and discussed what was new in our family. My brother Oscar Simon II was telling us how they had renovated their vacation home. They were encouraging us to buy into vacation property. Both Justin and I own business that give us no financial freedom to own a house at the moment. I know that Justin shut down his business for a while so I am assuming that he has no plans on a vacation home anytime soon.
adam 6
Everyone finally left and before I knew it Cara and I were going at it in our living room. She gave me a wink and I was all hers.

No comments: