Linda Chalmers Chapter 3 (ex of marcos)

Linda (31), Payton Shin (35)
Her children with ex- Marcos: Pearla, David, Eugenio and Mateo (7)
Linda ch3
Linda ch3
Payton and I finally tied the knot. It was a small ceremony but we both loved the simplicity.
Linda ch3
We were so happy that we finally had our wedding.
Linda ch3
My kids were here, and thats why we decided to take the opportunity to get married.
Linda ch3
Almost a year after the wedding we found out we were expecting. As you can guess I had twins. We were not expecting it. We had a girl which we named Xochil and a boy we named Clive. So far life is good.

This is part of my sim extras... Linda used to married to Marcos and now she is living with Payton. I think I will only update with two pics in the future. I will age the kids up but I will not play them.

No comments: