Aaron Barillas Chapter 3

Aaron (22) Heather (23)
their children: quads: Demetirius, Minor , Sebastian, Minor
Narrated by Aaron.
Aaron ch. 3
Heather and I are finally able to live in our own apartment with our kids. Its a bit small seeing that it only has two bedrooms. Hopefully we will be able to move into a house soon. As of now we are both seeking employment.
Aaron ch. 3
We finally found jobs and we announced it during breakfast. The other announcement came from Heather who announced she was expecting. I was totally in shock.
Aaron ch. 3
I hugged Heather because she seemed so scared after she passed her first trimester. I honestly don't think she is ready to have another baby.
Aaron ch. 3
Time passes so fast. She is due any day now and we are all excited to see what we are welcoming to the house. Sarah is hoping for a baby sister while the boys wish for a baby brother. They both got their wish because we had twins.
Aaron ch. 3
Were experts now. Here is Esteban.
Aaron ch. 3
I am holding Carmen.
Aaron ch. 3
We had to break our lease to move out. Our landlord was not too happy but what are we to do? At least we left on semi good terms.
Aaron ch. 3
I managed to get a loan and purchased this house for us. It cost a lot but both Heather and I are going to struggle to make it our home for our kids.

No comments: