Amarilis Barillas--Chapter 9

Amarilis (40), Meadow (40)
Children: Arthur (10), triplets: Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (1)
Narrated by Amarilis
Photobucket
The triplets are now a year old and let me tell you that its been forever since we had a toddler. There is just so much to teach them that you feel as though you will never finish.
Photobucket
Thankfully I still managed to get away and do some gardening. I look at my garden and reminisce on how my father used to have us garden all the time. It seems as if it were yesterday that my mom and dad were still here. Now I am the one trying to instill gardening in Arthur.
Photobucket
My poor son Arthur had been feeling a little neglected since we had the trouble with Aaron and Isabel, my oldest set of twins. Now with the new babies here, it just seem tough for Arthur to catch a break. Now I come home and spend more time with him.
Photobucket
I still try not to forget family. I recently invited my niece Sofia and her new husband plus her parents over for dinner. I had not seen my sister-in-law Brandi in a while. It was nice to see how everyone was pretty much living a stable life.

No comments: