Carson Barillas--Chapter 3

Carson (23) fiancee Vanessa (22)
Photobucket
Vanessa and I got back to Viramontes and signed what seemed to be our life away to rent an apartment. The rent in Viramontes has gone up so high since I moved to away to college. Now just to rent one needs to have major saving saved up. Vanessa and I loved our new apartment and we could not wait to get it decorated.
Photobucket
At breakfast we discussed the details of our next big plan: our wedding. Vanessa and I were nervous but at the same time we knew that we wanted to get married. If it weren't for my family, I would have a small ceremony with just Vanessa and I.
Photobucket
The day of our wedding the whole family showed up. When I say WHOLE family I mean everyone. I was a little sad that my grandparents were not here to see this. I can only imagine what they would think after seeing three generations here in one room.
Photobucket
We said our vows and I admit I got a little teary eyed when Vanessa put my ring on my finger. I could not believe that we were finally married.
Photobucket
My mom's were happy and they took every opportunity to snap a picture with us!
Photobucket
After it was all said and done we came home and proceeded with life as normal. We cant really afford a honeymoon yet. Once we can then I will take my beautiful bride to the islands.
Photobucket
Vanessa has found a job as an event planner and i myself as a paramedic. I have to work my way up the ladder but hope to one day be a physician like my grandmother was.

No comments: