Melody Sofia Barillas Chapter 3

Melody Sofia (23) her finacee Joshua Ruben (26)
Narrated by Melody Sofia
Photobucket
Joshua and I have moved into an apartment and we are so in love with living on our own. I have found a job as a senior manager in an architectual firm while Joshua is a drill instructor in the army.
Photobucket
After we settled in I came home to find the surprise of my life. My aunt Debbie or rather ex-aunt was in my living room when I came home. Imagine my surprise when I found out that she was actually one of our neighbors. I could not believe it.
Photobucket
I did not know the etiquette so I decided to invite her to dinner. She was after all my aunt for several years. Now she is the ex wife of my uncle Ian. I just hope that I am not crossing any family line here. If nothing else she is my neighbor and I should treat her neighborly.
Joshua thinks its too complicated to even be involved in family drama. So he agreed that we should just treat her liek our friendly neighbor.
Photobucket
Our wedding day was small and simple. After all my family had just been united for my cousin Carson's wedding. I felt no need to try to preform another big wedding. I instead had a small one with just Joshua and my immediate family.
Photobucket
My parents said that they were so proud of me. They wished me the best and told me to always remember to communicate with my husband. they love Joshua and even my little brother loves him too. I am just happy that I am married and ready to start this new phase of my life.
Photobucket
We took several wedding pictures but this one I love the best. My little brother who is also named Joshua had to be persuaded to be in the picture.
Photobucket
After it was all said and done we managed to get a little room in a hotel just to celebrate our first night as a married couple. But when we got home we managed to stay in bed all day.

No comments: