Linda Chalmers (-EX-barillas) ch. 2

Linda Chalmers (ex of Marcos Barillas) Shared custody of their quads: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (all 7)
Narrated by Linda Chalmers
Photobucket
My kids have grown up so much. I am looking at them and can not even imagine that I would have had these kids when I did. I am so proud of each and every one of them. As for myself I am still singing and still trying to get my second solo album out. The first one was out about four years ago. I doubt anyone even remembers my name any more. As much as I want to quit I dont for the sake of my children.
Photobucket
Eugenio is the one closest to me out of my kids. We play together all the time. I am sad when its time for my kids to go back to their father Marcos. At the same time I am just happy that I managed to get some of their love back. I have to admit that I am actually shocked that Marcos does not say anything negative to the kids about me. When they ask why I was gone I simply say I was on tour and for now they are OK with that. I never mention that I left to have an affair and live my so called "adventure".
Photobucket
A girl has to get out there and date. Me? I am 29 and have not dated that much at all. Sure I have had a few dates here and there but none that I have been ever enthusiatic about.

We met at a record party and we hit it off right away. He the successful producer and contractor while I was the struggling artist. I took the bite and didnt count on this being more than a friendly fling. After all what would an exec. want with me?
Photobucket
I guess we both were looking for love because before we knew it ...we were. He and I saw each other everyday and our love grew strong. I never wanted to admit to myself that I needed a partner, someone to share my life with. My kids were enough but when he came along...I just knew I needed him in my life.
Photobucket
I told the kids when they came around to visit. They didnt show whether they were happy or sad. They just accepted the news. I hear from them that their father has not dated and I guess they figured that we would work things out.
I know Pearla is a little sadden by me dating..but I hope they get to like him as much as I do.
Photobucket
he met with them over lunch in his apartment. He answered their questions as well as asked some of his own. They felt comfortable so I left them to get acquianted with one another.
Photobucket
I know I didnt need to but I decided to talk to Marcos and explain to him my new relationship. I needed him to know that I would be moving in with him and that Marcos needed to meet him. Marcos was surprise but supportive. He gave as much as one would expect of an ex-husband. He wished me the best and proceeded to meet with him.
Photobucket
They talked and I even heard Marcos being asked about our marriage. I cringed a little expecting Marcos to take this opportunity and say how a bad wife and mother I was. Instead he just said that we married way too young. I was surprised and I was grateful that Marcos didnt bad mouth me.
Photobucket
"Linda" marcos said, " I just hope that you know this guy really likes you. Take your time and relax. I am sure you tow will be happy together. I just hope that you are ready"
"Iam Marcos. I love him. Thanks for not bad mouthing me."
"Why would I? No matter what happened between us..well its over and your the mother of my kids. You deserve to be happy as much as I do. I have to get going".
Photobucket
Later that evening he proposed and of course I said, "yes".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Linda has a found a suitable husband, I hope this marriage works out well for her. She sure did have her kids young, and get married young. I can understand how the kids had held out hope that their parents would reconcile.

I hope they get a long with their soon to be step dad well.