Aaron Barillas-Chapter 2

Aaron (20) Heather (21)
Children (quads) Demetrius, Minor, Sebastian and Sarah (4)
Narrated by Heather
Photobucket
My children are finally old enough to semi understand how to act. I have to admit that these four years of college have been so hard on both Aaron and myself. In the beginning, Aaron pretty much studied and didnt help me much with the kids nor the house.
Photobucket
Towards Junior year that changed. Its as if Aaron grew up overnight. He began scrubbing the house spic and span and he helps me out with the kids all the time. I guess its good that he began to help me since his twin Isabel decided to move out.
Photobucket
All I heard was a ton of yelling and Isabel saying that she was not a babysitter. It turns out that Isabel had decided to drop out of college and was moving out as soon as possible. Aaron felt like it was his fault while Isabel told him that it was not.
Photobucket
The years went by and the kids were busy in school as so were we. It was senior year and literally by some miracle we passed school. I felt bad that my children would need to be transferred now that we were going to move back to viramontes.
Photobucket
The day we moved it was the happiest feeling. Don't get me wrong. I loved my house but I was ready to move back and start our new life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That would be a lot of work raising all the kids and attending college. Glad they all graduated, too bad on the twin sister dropping out. Sounds like she over extended herself in helping the family, and got stressed.

I hope they have a good new start to their life, and find a nice home for themselves.