Isabel Barillas--Chapter 2

Isabel (20)
Photobucket
College life sucks. I did drop out although my moms were so against it. I tried to come back with a new attituge and maybe continue college but it was a no go.
Photobucket
I ended up moving out of Aarons house and moving into a shared house. I thought Aaron and the quads were bad? These two were worse. I could not even get anything done. I tried to look for a job but everything was part-time designed for college students.
Photobucket
After a year of getting no where, I decided that it was time to head back to viramontes and call it a life.
Photobucket
I finally came back to Viramontes and I was happy to find this small apartment. I didnt think I could find one yet I did. I saw this one and I loved it. I had to get it ready since my moms would soon come over and judge it like crazy.
Photobucket
I decided to get out to the night club scene and see how its going. How odd and awful is it that my uncle Ian was there? I didnt think that he would even visit a club since he was caught cheating and now is about to marry the woman carrying his child.
Photobucket
I guess he read my thoughts because he told me that he was not there to cheat. He was there to take some stress off. It had been a long time since I hung out with Uncle Ian but it was cool. I left soon telling him I had to work the next day.
Photobucket
My moms came home and they were excited about my place. My mom Amarilis was shocked to see that my apartment was tidy. She had no clue that I had spent about 5 hours cleaning.
Photobucket
My mom Meadow was excited that I was out living on my own. I am just happy that I found some point of common ground.
Photobucket
What really surprised me is that Candice Perry came to see me at my new apartment. I thought that she was going to move to another city. She told me that she decided to move to Viramontes and to see if I was still single.
Photobucket
We went out on a few dates and the chemistry between us was so strong. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I didnt know how I was supposed to do it. I wanted to kiss her and well... I just decided to do it.

Photobucket
One thing lead to another and we ended up in bed. I know that we both are young but it feels great having a girlfriend.
Photobucket
Now we are officially dating and it feels great to have Candice in my life. I just hope that we are happy as my parents are.

No comments: