Consuelo Barillas--Chapter 10

Consuelo (40), Maura (40)
Children: Audrina, Jacquelyn, Lizandra and Lauren (17)
Photobucket
This is the look of happiness? No its actually the look of panic. My daughters are all crazy with wedding plans. I never knew how it would be having three girls getting married on the same day would be.
Photobucket
Lizandra and Orlando seem to be dying to be married. They also love that they will be sharing a college dorm together as spouses. I think that they would be happy but I do worry about them.
Photobucket
My brother Simon came by and he was happy to see that my business was thriving. I too am happy but I am wondering how it will run when its just me. The girls help me out a lot and I am a little scared of running it on my own. I may even hire someone to help me out a bit.
*********
The wedding day arrived and every one was all nerves. Audrina was supposed to go first but she insisted to go last. I dont know what she is planning but we could not have the family wait too long.
Photobucket
Opal and Jacquelyn were married first. Maura and I were tearing up just at looking at their happiness.
Photobucket
Lizandra and Orlando were married next. They vowed to spend the rest of their lives together. I just hope that their love will take them college and the rest of their lives. After this we took a mini break because Audrina was still not ready.
Photobucket
I saw that Lauren and Alon stepped aside and they were talking for quite a bit. The next thing I saw really shocked me.
Photobucket
Alon bent his knee and proposed marriage to Lauren. Lauren shaking her head said yes. She looked at me and Alon asked if they could be married next. What could I say? I told them that we would give our blessing and they should go ahead. Maura was beyond tears to say anything.
Photobucket
Alon promised to forever love Lauren. He kissed her and they were husband and wife.
Photobucket
Finally it was time for Audrina and Sinjun to get married. I saw that they were arguing earlier but still they were at the alter.
Photobucket
We were all shocked when Audrina said "No, I will not get married to you. This wedding is off".
Photobucket
Audrina ran to Jacquelyn and started crying. She still didnt want to talk to anyone.
Photobucket
After all the drama was over, Audrina and Sinjun talked. Sinjun left and he told me that he was sorry for the embarrassment.
Photobucket
The cabs arrived and Audrian, Lizandra, Orlando and Lauren left for college.
Photobucket
The next morning, Maura and I were just at the table alone. Next thing I knew that Maura would start to think of grandbabies. I still couldnt believe that we would even be near grand parent age! Maura still couldnt stop, while I was ready to change the topic.

No comments: