Consuelo Barillas--Chapter 9

Consuelo (38), Maura (38)
Children (in the house): Audrina, Jacquelyn, Lizandra, and Lauren (16)
Narrated by: Consuelo
Photobucket
The first thing Maura and I did was to get remarried. We did not have a big wedding, we just decided to have a simple civil wedding at home. It was really quiet because we wanted it to be known to us.
Photobucket
The girls noticed right away that we were married. I was excited because the girls all approved of our marriage. Now that the girls are teens, well they are officially allowed to date. It seemed that I barely let the words out of my mouth and everyone began dating.
Photobucket
The first was Audrina. The first of the quads. I know that his name is Sinju and that they met at the mall. He is about 17 and he loves our daughter like crazy. He comes almost every day to our house and our business. I think that he and Audrina are taking this thing way too fast but we shall see how it goes.
Photobucket
Even Maura was a little worried when she caught them in a bedroom kissing. I told her that bedrooms were off limits. I just hope that she does not wind up pregnant before her time. I want both Sinjun and her to be happy.
Photobucket
Jaquelyn met Opal at high school and before we knew it she proposed to her. I could not believe that Jaq and Opal moved so fast. I just hope that she knows what she is doing.
Photobucket
Lizandra began dating Orlando Bertino. They met at freshman year and the flames of interest didnt start until Sophmore year. Now they too are inseparable. It is amazing to me how they first started so slow and now they are always inseparable.
Photobucket
Finally the baby of the family, Lauren. She met our new contractor Alon Santaner and they hit it off quite quickly. He is 19 and trying to start his career in construction. I hope that they just take it slow.
Photobucket
As we thought the waves of love finished... it seems as though Sinjun proposed to Audrina. I didnt think that it was a wise choice but there is nothing that we could do. Maura approved and there was no standing in the way of love.
Photobucket
Audrina came and she told us the wedding plans were to begin. I just want to make sure that my girls are all happy. We sat down and watched some TV. I just hope that this is not more than we bargained for.

No comments: