Ian Barillas--Chapter 4

ianch4a
Ian is 29, Debbie, his wife is 39
Their Children: Twins: Julio and August are(13), and Darcy (3).
Narrated by Ian.
ianch4b
Debbie and I have been together since I was 16 years old. That is quite a long time when you look at it. We have been married 13 years and it seems like an eternity. I love Debbie but sometimes it seems as though we have grown apart. I come home and she is always either on the computer or attending to one of the boys. She never attends to me like she used to when we first got together.
ianch4c
I came home and was surprised that Debbie actually noticed that I got my hair cut. Usually she barely notices that im around. My son Julio loves my drumset. Before I used to sit on those drums and just let the stress out. Now that my son uses it I feel bad if I were to tell him to let his old man play them. I instead head out after work with my garage co-workers.
ianch4d
Theres a new co-worker at work named Mary. On one of our numerous outings with the company she sat down next to me. The wierd thing is that ever since I saw her I felt instantly attracted to her. I didnt want to fall to temptation so when she started talking to me I akwardly blurted out that I was married.
"Wow I never had anyone actually blurt out they are married to my hello before. Marriage life that great huh?"
"I just want you to know"
"its duly noted Ian... duly noted"

After our akward start, we ended up having a great time. We discussed everything from cooking to our dream job. She was single recently moved to Viramontes and best of all she flat out told me that I was just her type.
ianch4e
I got home and jumped into bed. It had been a while since Debbie and I had sex but figured it was worth a shot. Before I could get my mojo started she interrupted me by saying
"Baby im tired. Besides its late. Maybe if you would have come home earlier. Goodnight"
I was furious just rolled over and wished that I did give Mary that kiss she asked for in her buzzed way.
ianch4f
Debbie told me that my sister Brianna stopped by. I got worried that maybe she came to tell Debbie what we talked about. I was wrong because Debbie told me that all Brianna came for was to visit and see her nephews.
ianch4g
I am glad that my sister and my wife get along. I just hope that Brianna does not meddle too much in our lives.
ianch4h
I could not fight temptation off for too long. Before I knew it Mary and I were having a full affair. She was the best sex, the best kiss and the best girl I had ever dated. There were times we were together that I did not even care to come back home. I needed to do something because I know that sooner or later I would be caught. I was just not sure yet if I would really leave my wife and three kids for the unknown with Mary.
ianch4i
That night Debbie saw me from the upstairs window and waved hello to me. I waved but didnt really expect nor want her to come down to talk to me.
I think Debbie sensed something was wrong because she kept asking if everything was OK. For some odd reason she kept promising me that things would change. Why is it that people promise that once the other person has fallen for someone else? I looked at Debbie and for the first time I saw how much older she was than myself.
ianch4j
I got roses at home and Debbie came out to see why I was taking so long. Thank God I managed to yank the card off before she actually saw that they were for me. Mary is beginning to get bolder and calling me a lot. We have discussed maybe moving in together and I am just choosing the time to officially end it with Debbie.
ianch4k
I guess Mary thought that I was like other men that would actually never leave his wife. One day Mary just came to my house and knocked on the door. Debbie got up to answer and I didn't think anything of it.
ianch4l
Until I got up and went to see who was at the door. When I saw Debbie talking to Mary my jaw dropped to the floor.
"Ian, would care to explain to me why Mary is here? And why she is apologizing for being with you?"
"I think we should take this inside Deb."
ianch4m
Inside I decided to tell Debbie that Mary and I have been seeing each other for quite a while now. I told her that I was trying to find out the best time to tell her. Debbie was taking all the information in when Mary dropped the bomb shell.
"that not only it Debbie. You see Ian has to decide whether to move in with me because im pregnant."
"your pregnant?"I replied.
ianch4n
Debbie couldn't contain herself and we started yelling at each other.
"You mean to tell me your out with her giving her another child when we barely have enough for our own kids? How can you afford that when you dont even bring home enough for here?"
"Debbie this is not your problem it is mine"
"Your right, its not my problem because I want you out of this house."
"We need to talk about this Debbie. I will leave but I have the right to see my children as well."
"Yes you do Ian, but we will discuss this later but for now GET OUT!"

ianch4o
I grabbed a bit of clothes and decided to leave that very night. I was not sure if I was going to Mary's house but I did know that I felt like crap leaving Deb crying like that. My son Julio just stared and me and tried to console his mother. He knew what was going on and refused to acknowledge it.

No comments: