Brianna Barillas-Chalmers Chapter 3

brianna ch3a
Brianna Barillas-Chalmers, age 27 and Neil Chalmers age 28.
brianna ch3b
Neil was peparing a quick snack for himself and his brother-in-law Marcos. Marcos was Neil bff after his marriage to Brianna. Neil was happy that he got along with Brianna's family. After their he patched things up with Brianna it was hard for him to get back in. Marcos was the only one that stood up to the family and befriended him again so quickly.
brianna ch3c
"So whats new bro? I mean how's my sis? I havent seen her lately with her big city council job."
"tell me about it Marcos. Shes getting better. Were having a barbecue hopefully you guys will be able to make it. Maybe you can even bring Linda since its been a while since she came."
"Ya with her being pregnant I dont know that she would want to."
* * * * * *
brianna ch3d
It was a wonderful spring evening and they were having a wonderful barbecue.
Linda did come feeling as if she had been pregnant forever. Brianna loved talking to her family and finding out the lastest gossip. Brianna even invited Amarilis, Melody, Justin and his wife Lashawn were also over.
brianna ch3e
"So Marcos the baby is due any minute huh?"
"Ya. I cant wait because she is literally dying to give birth. She's so crabby. How bout you Justin when are you guys planning on having one?"
"Ugh..I dont know. Lashawn and I are busy trying to get our careers and shop up and running. Right now the only kids are her students at the university where she lectures."
* * * *
brianna ch3f
For Brianna it was not only work and play. it was important for her to remain healthy. After all having that near death experience when she was a teen left her with the will of being fit. Sometimes Niel accompanied her in her work out but today he was busy going over some paperwork for his job.
**************************************************
brianna ch3g
Yet another party at the Chalmers household. This time they had a dinner and invited people that didnt come to their barbecue. This time her guests were Ian and his wife Debbie and even Consuelo managed to come to have some fun. Brianna loved having get togethers. It was a good thing that Neil also loved having people over.
**************************************************
brianna ch3h
Brianna finally managed to have her brother Adam over for lunch. Brianna had the day off so she thought this would be a great opportunity for them to catch up. Brianna felt horrible when she was told of her sister Adrienne's death. As much as she wanted to be close to Adrienne it was hard. Adam on the other hand kept in touch with Brianna. Now Adam turned to Brianna when ever he needed advice.
brianna ch3i
"How are thing with you and Neil Bri?"
"They are fine. How about you? Are you still dating..."
"No, guess what. I get Simon over to tell him that I am needing to get a ring for her....right. I am getting everything ready and she goes and does the ultimate....she actually tells me she has an announcement. Her annoucement? Kaylynn tells me that she is moving and that our relationship might have been produced out of my sorrow over Adrienne's death. I couldnt believe it. Shes gone now and well im happier"
"I can't believe she would say that. Ugh.. Im so sorry Adam. At least she told you before you actually proposed right?"
"can you imagine if I would have? I would have been so embarrassed."
*************************************************************************
brianna ch3j
"I like your new hair do...you look sexy baby."
"Thank you. So how was work?"
"same ol same ol. What you do today?"
"I invited Adam for lunch then I went to the salon."
"thats nice. I wanted to talk to you about something over dinner...are you game?"
"ya whats up"
brianna ch3k
"I love our life together Bri. I really do. I just well I dont want to feel that were stuck."
"stuck? what do you mean. Were having fun were getting to know each other more."
"We have been married and back together for over two years. I think its time we thought about having children"
This has always been a sore subject for Brianna. Neil knew this but he had to tackle his need of wanting a baby. Brianna became sterile due to a miscarriage when she was a teen this was the reason that Neil had married Brianna prior to college. After college he returned and they rekindled thier marriage.
"You know I cant.. What you want to leave me or god.. did you get someone pregnant?"
"Bri, relax. I am just asking...well im putting it out there. I wouldnt be too against adopting. do you think we can possibly go that route. I dont know how you feel about kids now .."
"You know that I would love to adopt. I have thought about that ever since I graduated. OK then lets adopt. I still have my paperwork at the adoption agency. It would be just adding your name."
"OK then.. I guess were due to be parents."
********************************************
a year later.....................
brianna ch3l
OK Mr. Chalmers..Here she is. What are you going to name her?"
"My wife and I have decided to name her Taylor"
"thats a nice name. I will go ahead and register the name for you. I hope that you give Taylor the life that she was intended to have. If you and Mrs. Chalmers ever think of adopting again we hope you choose us. We are always looking for parents like you two that are willing to open their homes and hearts."
"We will definitely contact you. For right now lets just see how we do with this precious baby."
brianna ch3m
Neil was finally a father to a beautiful girl named Taylor. He just couldnt believe that he too would now finally be called daddy.
Photobucket
Brianna doted on Taylor at all times. Her major concern was trying not to spoil such a lovely baby girl. Brianna never thought that she would feel this love. She cherished every moment with her new born daughter.

No comments: