Amarilis Barillas--Generation 2--Chapter 6

Photobucket
Amarilis (age 35), Meadow her girlfriend, (age 35)
Their children: Twins Aaron and Isabel (age 15), and Arthur (age 4).
Amarilis ch6b
Amarilis is happy to see that her children are hanging out and even talking with their cousins of the same age. Jacquelyn (Consuelo's Daughter) came over to hang out and talk about how her life has been going.
"Definitely Aunt Maura and Aunt Consuelo are over then?" asked Aaron.
"I think so. My mom Maura came to ask my mom Consuelo about getting back together..or so Sheila says. I dont think my mom Consuelo wants to. She is tired all the time and it seems that the farm is going bust. I am telling you that we are literally farming day and night. Now that my older brothers and sister are moving or going to college lord knows what we will do." replied Jacquelyn.
The twins stared at each other both hoping that some day their own parents wouldnt wind up divorcing.
amarilis ch6c
Aaron had begun to use the treadmill non stop. Amarilis noticed that her son started shaping up and thought that maybe some day soon she will start training him. After all she now was an all star athlete at the top of her career.
amarilis ch6d
Soon they found the reason for Aarons change of style, cologne and physique. Her name is Heather Huffington and she has Aaron chasing after her like was no tomorrow. At least she did respond to his flirting. Aaron loved Heather since he first saw her and he knew that she would be his. Its something about him knowing that made him courageous in his flirtation.
amarilis ch6e
Amarilis had a lot to think about. She missed her mom and dad so much. Her mom being here eased the pain of her father's death but now they only had each other. As much as she and Simon tried to keep in touch with the whole family it was hard. Amarilis was more worried about her sister Consuelo and how she was financially. She knew that sooner or later she would ask for her help and Amarilis would not deny her. This is why Amarilis loved that her nieces and nephews were over for dinner and other things. Despite that she also tried to console Adam because she could never dream being without one of her own triplet (oscar simon, consuelo and amarilis were born together.) As much as she tried Adam didnt really talk to her much. It seemed that his conversation was mostly with her younger sister Brianna. Either way she still reached out to the baby of the family. Justin and his wife Leshawn were due to show up at any minute and she needed to get this food ready.
amarilis ch6f
Leshawn and Justin arrived and loved the meal that his older sister had prepared. This was a perfect opportunity to get to meet Amarilis and her family. Justin had a huge family but Lashawn had only met, Adrienne, Adam since they all lived together for a while. The conversation flowed lightly and they all had a great time.
* * * * *
amarilis ch6g
Mr. Aaron had pursued his relationship with Heather and had managed to make her his steady girlfriend. He felt as though he couldnt breathe unless he was with her. They would spend hours at a time together. This was noticed by both his parents. Meadow would tell Amarilis to take it easy while Amarilis would tell Meadow that disaster was on the horizon.
amarilis ch6h
Maybe Amarilis was right. One day when they arrived home early, Aaron and Heather found themselves alone. Not wanting to waste time they began flirting and making out as usual. Before they knew it they were on his parents bed having sex for the first time. Heather loved feeling close to Aaron but now she feared that he wouldnt want to be with her anymore.
"Does this change things between us? Maybe we should have waited."
"Ya, but look I love you and well if you want to wait before we do it again I understand. I just couldnt stop myself" aaron said.
"Shh.. did you hear something? I think your sister is home. Lets gets dressed."
"ya. Come on Ill make us something to eat"
amarilis ch6i
It was just as Aaron was pulling up his swim trunks that Amarilis walked in. She was not stupid she could only guess what had happened.
"Mrs. Barillas. I ... um we were just taking a tour of the house."
"Heather" said Amarilis," I suggest that you leave before you further embarass yourself. If you havent noticed my bed is not made like I left it this morning and the sheets are stained. Now be a good girl and go home. I will be calling your parents later."
"Please...please dont tell them" Heather pleaded.
"mom... we were just."
"I will give you two minutes to tidy this up get her out of here and I want to talk to you here before your sister and brother get home. I mean it Aaron dont mess with me."
amarilis ch6j
Aaron walked Heather out and told her not to worry that he would handle things. He walked back up stairs and it seemed like eternity before he reached his mom's room.
"can i come in?"
"Aaron what were you thinking? Look I know that you and Heather are thinking about being together and being adults but your not. Aaron did you even use precautions? What if she gets pregnant. Son ..having sex or im sure you will tell me its 'making love' its a responsibility. I know you think of it as having fun and it feels good. But trust me there are consequences. Now thats only the sex part. now we have to discuss the trust issue. what would make you think that it is OK to be here in my room and on my bed I have no idea. You are now grounded til further notice. You will not have any time on any playful things i.e. the video game nor any hobbies. You will clean and disinfect this whole room and bathroom. You will wash my sheets. You will go to school come home and thats it. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?"
"Yes mom. ...mom cant we discuss this as adults?"
"Adults....Aaron your only 15 and trust me if you were any where near being an adult you would know how to cover things up to maintain some form of decency for your girlfriend at least. Im sure she was more embarrassed than you at being caught."
* * * * *
amarilis ch6k
Later that night Meadow arrived so tired from her job. Her mission was to get home take a shower and go to sleep. She was amazed that at this late hour Amarilis would be up playing video games.
"Wow your still up? im going to bed im exhausted."
"We need to talk and I know your exhausted but you will never guess what type of day I had"
Amarilis explained the whole ordeal to Meadow who was in shock. For some reason she feard Amarilis' "I told you so" more than anything. They agreed that Meadow would talk to their son.
amarilis ch6l
"hey Mom im getting breakfast ready and"
"Aaron. Dont give me the hey mom like I dont know what happened. Your grounded and we will discuss this once I have had time to process. I know your mom let you have it so you dont need to hear it from me. OK. BUT you are grounded and I am not changing any of your punishment so forget asking me."
* * * * *
amarilis ch6m
Isabel was now used to seeing her brother either reading or doing homework but she didnt know why. Before Aaron would race to do his homework and chores just so that he could play his video games or see Heather. Now he was as if punished. She knew something was up but didnt want to press her brother. Enough was enough she was going to ask her brother.
"Alright spill it. Why are you here and what didyou do?"
"Isabel I dont want to talk about it."
"Aaron come on. talk to me. I talked to Heather she asked about you. What happened that she got her classes all switched around?"
"alright mom Amarilis caught us in her room and we were...well you know."
"You were what Aaron? what fooling around or?"
"the Or."
"You had sex?!?!?!?"
"Ya. Dont tell no one. I cant believe that Im even telling you. If you tell anyone I'll"
"You know I wont. What were you thinking? Ugh especially since mom amarilis found you. If it were mom Meadow...thats different. Im amazed that your alive to tell the tale. So this is why your always studying. Well mama Meadow is downstairs go talk to her maybe she will lift up your punishment..dude its been months!"
amarilis ch6n
"Hey mom..."
"Yes whats up son."
"when is this punishment over? I mean come on I have done everything you and mom have asked."
Meadow put the controller and looked at her son. She still couldnt believe that he was 15 and sexually active now.
"I want you to look at me. I need you to understand that these months of grounding were not because you had sex with Heather. It was because you broke our trust. Do I think you are too young to have sex... YES of course I do. Listen son times have changed but you need to understand that sex is a big deal. What if Heather got pregnant? What if heather left you or cheated on you and now you have a disease? Or what if you cheat on her and dont protect yourself and now give her a disease. I need you to understand that this action has opened a whole new door of choices that your mom and I hoped you would experience a little later in life. If you have question you have me or you mom...you even have uncles. I think you need a male mentor..we have asked your uncle Justin and he has agreed to talk to you about this. Listen we, your mom and I recognize that its hard for us to feel what you feel since your a boy and were girls. Take this opportunity with your uncle Justin and talk to him. Make sure to ask all of the questions you need to know. Things in that area dont change a lot with age OK."
"OK mom. thanks."
"Alright now get ready because when mom comes home were celebrating Arthurs birthday!"
amarilis ch6q
"im so glad you convinced me to have a quiet party just for us Meadow. This is how this should be...right Arthur"
amarilis ch6r
Here is a picture of 6year old Arthur.
amarilis ch6o
To celebrate both Meadow and Amarilis brought several musical instruments to help shape thier kids muscial interest. They bought an electric guitar.
amarilis ch6p
They also brought this piano. Hopefully the kids will now play instruments instead of playing video games all day.
amarilis ch6s
"well this has been eventful huh?"
"Ya. Amarilis..babe, I lifted Aaron's punishment today. I told him about going to talk to Justin. he agreed he will go. Do you think he will see Heather again?"
"Yes....im amazed he hasnt. He's a good kid... just that his hormones got the better of him. I just hope that he uses his new gained wisdom now."
"good night...I love you."
"and I love you."

No comments: