Adrienne Barillas--Generation 2 ** Chapter 2

adriennech2a

Adrienne Barillas

Job: Assistant Coach

Season: Winter Loan Debt: $0

Household members: Herself.

Parents: Oscar and Maria-Celeste Barillas (Deceased)
Sibilings (in birth order): Amarilis, Consuelo, Oscar Simon II, Brianna, Ian, Marcos, herself, Adam (her twin) and Justin.
adriennech2b

Gerard and Adrienne managed to finally set up some time to date. Gerard is a physician who happened to work with Adrienne's mom.


"So how are you doing? I havent called you because with your mom's passing
I wanted to give you some space." "Im fine Gerard. I actually wanted
to call you to but I dont know I havent been feeling that great lately.
How is working coming along? Is everyone surviving without my mom being
there?" "Its wierd not seeing your mom there Adrienne, but were
surviving. Listen lets go and have some coffee."

adriennech2c
Ever since they met Adrienne and Gerard have had instant chemistry. Adrienne loved being with Gerard and he felt the same about her.



adriennech2d


Adam came over to see how his sister was doing. He had called her earlier but she sounded groggy and stated she was tired. "so whats up? I didnt like the way you sounded so I came to see how you are doing." Adrienne replied, "I'm fine. I just feel so sick lately. Gerard seems to think that im feeling this way because of mom but I just dont know. But listen how are you doing?" "Im fine sis. The girls at apartment complex still havent talked to each other but im leaning more towards one girl than the other. I dont want to be in a love triangle...especially where I live."


Adrienne looked at her brother and was amazed at how much attention her brother was getting from the females. Being her twin she was happy to see him happy.
adriennech2e


Adrienne and Gerard's relationship was moving along steadily. Gerard now spent many nights at Adrienne's house. One day he mustered out the courage to ask her about maybe getting married. Adrienne was happy to discuss marriage. As long as she could have a big wedding she agreed to marry him. Gerard was happy and promised that he would go and find her the biggest diamond he could afford. Adrienne snuggled up next to him and said, "I need you not a big diamond. I love you Gerard. Everyday I feel lucky to have found you." Gerard smiled and couldnt help but feel like he was floating on air.

adriennech2f

The next morning Gerard got up early to make breakfast. He looked at Adrienne's sweet face and smiled. He still could not believe that he found the woman of his dreams. He came back ready to wake her up , eat breakfast and go ring shopping. "Hey sleepy head wake up. Adrienne...." He stood there and repeated Adrienne's name several times before he felt a knot in his stomach telling him something was wrong.
adriennech2g
Being a doctor Gerard quickly started to access his patient but upon touching her arm he felt nothing but cold. He feared the worst...and he didnt want to accept it... he looked for a pulse and confirmed that indeed Adriennne was dead.


adriennech2h

Gerard called Adam, Adriennes twin and informed him of her passing. In the meanwhile the body had been taken to the hospital so that they could officially pronounce her dead.

"What in the world happened?" asked Adam.

Throughout his tears, Gerard explained how they had a lovely evening and had even discussed the possiblity of marriage. Adam couldnt help but feel worse for Gerard. When Adam looked at Gerard he saw sadness...disappoinment but most of all he saw a man that had lost his true love. No matter how things happened he knew that he had to call the family and inform them of this tragedy.
adriennech2i

Simon could not believe what he heard. Could it be true that his sister..his baby sister Adrienne was indeed gone? He would have to tell the whole family. They were all distraught to hear that Adrienne was gone so fast and way too soon. During the whole funeral Gerard was so quiet and he felt as though he couldnt live on.


adriennech2a
Rest in Peace Adrienne Barillas.
**Authors note:
This death was thanks to ROS. I never thought that she would be affected by this. I am beginning to use ROS to give my game some randomness. I contemplated not playing the death that was dealt on the roll but I would not have kept true to the ROS. I am sad to see Adrienne go because I thought that she would marry Gerard and have plenty of children. I always roll their future when they they teens. The future for Adrienne was the following: She would marry as an adult and have only one planned pregnancy. Who knows maybe her and Gerard would not have married...but I guess we will never know.

No comments: