Ian Barillas -Chapter 7

Ian (35), Mary (34), Darcy (9), Sayra (4)
Narrated by Ian.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
Mary and I have a good thing going on. I would never deny that. I love her but there is something missing. Lately she has been talking about getting married and I seriously am not there yet.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
She is still not working so we are struggling financially. I still work as a supervisor at the garage but its still not enough. Mary just doesn't understand that getting married is just another financial obligation I don't want.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
Darcy my son with Debbie (my ex-wife) comes over by himself. My older boys Julio and August have decided to go to college. I miss them but I know that I want them to do what I never did.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
Sayra is growing up and I feel guilty when I hold my daughter. I know she deserves so much more. Lately I have been arguing non stop with Mary. I would leave but I just cant live without my Sayra.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
There has been plenty of new businesses opening up in the new city of Bluewater. It seems that they are developing quicker than Viramontes. This baker in Bluewater is the best. When I drive around I sometimes think of moving here.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
I have become a faithful client and have decided to bring Darcy along for breakfast. He loves the fact that its just us two hanging out.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
I hate to admit it but I am having an affair. Her name is Ana Survich. She too frequents the bakery. We actually met trying to buy the last piece of pie. We shared it and since then we have been "dating". I have not told her about Mary. I don't feel strong enough in my feelings for Ana to leave Mary. At least not yet.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
I am spending more time with Ana. Our "dating" has become physical. I am careful though because I don't want another unexpected pregnancy. That is how Mary and I began living with each other and I don't want the same circumstances with Ana.
Ian cg7,Ian Ch 7
I got home one morning and found Mary in bed. I was perplexed and I have to admit a little upset. She looked up from her book and gave me the glare. I thought for sure she knew I was having an affair. To my surprise she said she missed us having sex. She wanted to surprise me and she also mentioned the possibility of having another child. Was she serious? I just walked out. I have to make a decision and fast.

No comments: