Amarilis Barillas Chapter 11

Amarilis (42), Meadow (42)
Arthur (12), Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (4)
Narrated by Amarilis.
amarilis 11
We have both feeling under the weather. There's this bug going around and it really doesn't help if the family gets together and spreads the germs.
amarilis 11
Arthur turned 13 and he is starting to meet a ton of people. He told us right away that he was gay and he hoped we were not sad his news. How could we be sad? Were two gay mom's raising our kids. We don't influence anyone's sexual preference. We are worried that this guy he's talking too is a little too old he is nearly 19. Too old to be hanging out with Arthur.,
amarilis 11
I invited everyone over for the triplets birthday party. Finally we were done with high chairs, and potties. We were even asked if we would have more kids and we both said ,"NO".
amarilis 11
I was happy to see the family together. Renee (Marcos') new wife seems to be getting along with everyone. I think she was overwhelmed with the size of her new extended family.
amarilis 11
As always I wanted to get my garden together. I know the kids are older so they can help me out more. Meadow insists that I am using child labor.
amarilis 11
Too much time in the sun and this is what I get. This glass of water is not helping because all I want to do is faint.
amarilis 11
Arthur and Julieta are getting along fine. He is always playing with her. Now that the kids are older we can do so much more with them.
amarilis 11
Meadow and Raquel have a good time dancing while Arthur tries to pass the current level of his video game obsession. When I walk into these scenes it makes my heart warm up with love.
amarilis 11
Meadow and I are still hot for each other. The other day our younger kids asked why we weren't married. We never really felt we had the need to. I think Meadow maybe changing her mind. Until it comes up again then we will put the issue on the table. Til then we are just happy being together and in love.
amarilis 11
It seems that our advice to Arthur has worked because he is now talking to Alon Livingston, our newspaper boy. Now this seems more appropriate but we decided not to say anything.
amarilis 11
They seem to be getting along. My son is more flirty than I would have ever imagined him to be. I love seeing that he has my mom's red hair and he's attracted to red heads. Go figure.

No comments: