Brianna Barillas-Chalmers Ch 7

Brianna (35), Neal (36) their kids: Taylor (7) and Isaiah (5)
brianna ch7
The family is still getting used to having both kids go to school. It is so nice to see that the whole family gets ready and is out the door on time.
brianna ch7
Neal has really enjoyed his promotion to Commander and has even contemplated pursing further promotions. As of now he enjoys coming home and barbecuing for us.
brianna ch7
When I am off, we managed to get some basketball games in. Lately I have been feeling tired and not really up for playing B-Ball.
brianna ch7
We are also trying to socialize more. Ever since Mary came and asked for my advice on Ian I have been feeling guilty. I think Ian is indeed cheating on her but I have not proved it. I guess my effort in making them work is by inviting them over and having them see how well our family gets along.
brianna ch7
The best feeling is still laying in bed together. I told Neal that I had my doctor's appointment and he was going to call with some lab results. Neal was scared but I was not. For some reason I was confident everything was going to turn out right.
brianna ch7
I got the news from the doctor and I ran to tell Neal. He was shocked that I just barged into the bathroom. I couldn't help but blurt out, "i'm pregnant". Neal just stared at me. He was surprised since I was told I could never have kids. This is the reason we had two beautiful adopted children. Now we had this miracle baby and we didn't know how to react.
brianna ch7
I had a very low key baby shower. My sister-in-laws and sisters were shocked to hear that I was pregnant. Neal took very good care of me. He made sure I did nothing that would cause a miscarriage.
brianna ch7
The kids were happy but we quelled their fears of us loving this baby more. Both Neal and I have never from the kids hid the fact that we were honored to adopt them.
brianna ch7
Gratefully they get along. Sometimes I wonder how it will be when the new baby arrives. I am sure that they will love it as much as they love each other. Neal could not be happier. He even told me that he had even contemplated asking about adopting again prior to my big announcement.
brianna ch7
We try to have family game night and as always reinforce that we are a family no matter what. I think my kids are the best (of course im biased). Neal enjoys the llama game a bit to much. Where as I tend to hold back Neal actually gets competitive.
brianna ch7
Soon enough it was time for me to give birth. I was a little scared because it was my first ever birth.
brianna ch7
We welcomed a beautiful baby girl and named her Samira.

No comments: